AS IF THEY KNOW EACH OTHER FROM YEARS...

Meanwhile, Tanya peeked into Brina's mobile involuntarily just like she used to do before, out of habit.

She couldn't help but gape...

Darling 💖💖💖

Even Chris who is standing close to Brina and Tanya peeked at the screen after seeing the incredible expression on Tanya's face.

His eyes darkened and his fists clenched.

Who is this guy calling his girl !

And, why is the ringtone so cheesy?? Is Brina in love with that guy as well??

He looked at Brina as if scrutinizing her face....searching for something that could prove him wrong.

Though Brina is surprised by sudden strange contact in her phone, this is something that could save her from this awkward situation. So, Brina decided to play along.

Smiling shyly she held her phone close to her heart.

"Excuse me. My boyfriend is calling...he might be waiting for me" Brina said.

Tanya gasped and Chris looked at Brina with complicated expression.

"Boyfriend? I never knew that you have one" Tanya asked.

"Hmm..." Chris hummed, crossing his arms, waiting for answer.

"We just patched up not too long back. There was a misunderstanding between us which made us stay away from each other for a while" Brina answered.

She sounded so genuine. Thanks to her acting skills. She is good at improvising a lie as her own story

"Ohh ! You never told." Tanya asked, a little suspicious but not too much.

Brina smiled. "I was angry on my darling so I decided not to talk about him. It would have made me emotional"

Then, her mobile rang again making Chris sigh.

"Go and speak with him. He seems so clingy. " he told, jealousy obvious in his voice.

Brina started feeling nervous but didn't let it betray her indifferent face. She thought this is a wrong number and the person on  other side  would not call again. But to her distress , the mobile rang again....

If she take some private place to talk with her 'mysterious, strange lover's they might suspect her again. Not that she is afraid of it or care about it....but she didn't want Tanya to feel sad because of her.

Tanya is her best friend.

Someone whom Brina loves so much and would never hurt.

So, all she could do is answer the call and pray to God that nothing will go wrong.

......

"Baby...." a voice sounded from the other side, loud enough for Chris and Tanya to hear.

Even Brina  is shocked but with the single word, Brina recognized the voice and she sighed in relief.

It's Louis.

She would have saved his number as darling . Or, she would have saved but in  this anxiety she would have forgot on what name she would have saved his number.... 

But, why is he calling her baby???

Did he dialed a wrong number ?? Or does he know about the situation she is in ??

If he does, how did he find it out??

But , for now, they are least concerned matters. The main thing is he saved her from hurting Tanya with her actions.