DON'T DISAPPOINT ME, BRINA?

.............

Outside the room…

"Guard the doors secretly and don't let anyone in , mainly Chris." he instructed the people cladded in black and left the floor.

He soon reached the top floor where the party is happening.

His carefree smile and tender face is nowhere to be seen as they morphed into cold and dominative demeanor.

"Mr. Wright" a person politely greeted, as he hastily approached Louis.

How can he forget to greet the country's most powerful and mysterious hot shot? It was really his honor that someone as great as Mr. Wright came to his engagement.

'Louis Cruz', this is the name with which he introduced himself to Brina Parker.

Yet , his real name is Edward Wright, the new CEO and president of world's most famous L & E corporations.

He might be the new ceo who ascended his brother's place , but he is well known for his own company.

He is a powerful individual with great influence. His family is affluent and he himself is very rich as well.
...................

The next day morning, as the sun poured through the window, Brina woke up with slight headache and looked around with her groggy eyes. She vaguely remembers what happened last night.

She remember getting kissed by a handsome man and is also aware that it felt really special.

But getting kissed was the last thing that she remembered properly. The remaining part was totally a blur with vague images.

However, no one could blame her. After sharing that mind-blowing kiss, Brina's mind went haywire that she couldn't think straight.

Brina clutched her head and groaned a little in pain. She is dressed in the same party dress and it seems like her handsome 'friend' carried her to the room.

The last night felt so surreal just like a romantic movie. All those talkings, drinking together and joking about their lives, it felt like a dream to her because she always had her emotions dammed up in her heart.

He is the only one who succeeded in bringing down those walls and letting her emotions out.

"Louis Cruz" she whispered to herself and suddenly her eyes flew open. She hastily climbed down from the bed and reached for her purse.

He talked something about L & E corporations. She remembers that he gave her some letter kind of thing but she was so drink that she couldn't differentiate whether it's just her dream or for real.

But, as soon as she opened her purse, the letter attracted all her attention and Brina opened the letter in anxiety.

And, as expected it was the letter that could give her a wild card entry into the selections of project manager.

"He really helped me. But why would he do it when we were just having fun along? Did he respect my words to that extent?" she thought to herself and her heart started thumping fast.

She really got the chance to leave her previous company!! She couldn't help but feel grateful towards Louis.

It's not that she don't like working there but after her encounter with Chris and getting that promotion letter…..welcoming her to the upper circle of the company, Brina lost her interest to work there.

She felt it's better if she resign from her company and get into a  new one.

Brina sighed and looked back at the letter. After thinking for a while, she came to conclusion that she will first try to get into L & E corporations and if she gets into it, then she will resign from her previous post.

"Thanks Louis. I owe you a big deal." she smiled and started packing her bag to get down at the next port.

The employees will be getting down at this port while the executives, rich families and the directors of the company will continue the sail till the evening.

….

Louis Cruz aka Henry Wright was standing in his balcony in VVIP sector of the cruise ship. From there, he can see the people alighting the ship.

Everyone of them is an employee and they usually have to go back to work so they all left the cruise ship early than others.

And, Brina Parker was one of them.

As her uncle's house is nearer, she decided to pay them a visit first.

She was missing her grandmother very badly and her health was not good now a days. This made her worried but her eyes didn't stop searching for her 'Louis Cruz'.

She knows him as a common employee so she thought he would get down here.

She is way more desperate to thank him.

As her eyes continued searching for Louis, even his eyes are fixated on the woman who shook his heart the previous night.

"Brina Parker, don't disappoint me!" he muttered to himself thinking whether she will show up for recruitment process or not.

As he continued staring at her, the man entered the room and bowed ninth degrees.

"Sir, Ms. Parker has sent us a return message making an appointment for interview" he told.

Hey guys !!
Sorry for the delay!
I promise that there will no longer be delays!

Hope you liked the chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!!

Lots of love
SÃKSHÏ ❤️