51 🌙 If we're lucky

Start from the beginning

"I thought you forgot?" I smirked, snatching the fabric from his hands like it was never his jersey, but always meant to be mine.

He chuckled leaning closer to my face, his smirk luring me in. "I don't t-tend to forget important things." He smirked. "Never give it back, okay?" He looked at me, his gaze turned soft, something anxious in it too.

"Never." I whispered before closing the gap and kissing him on that promise. That sweet kiss lingered long enough to make it meaningful until I felt myself smirk into his lips.

Pulling away I pulled the jersey over my head wearing just that and his eyes instantly went hooded. He smirked too, while shaking his head as he looked at me letting the fabric fall onto my bare hips. "Mmh, don't put any ideas in m-m-my head."

"I'll make sure to put something underneath at the game." I grinned teasingly.

"I may hope so, or they'll have to put me in the penalty box." He stepped back, chuckling while throwing a black sweater over his head and I pouted when the soft material rippled over his abs, blocking my view. As if he could get any more attractive he slapped on a cap and wore that mischievous grin that he had been wearing all of last night. He grabbed his bag, but didn't even think twice coming over to the bed before leaving. "Love you." He whispered against my lips before kissing me softly, nothing but love flowing from his lips all the way to my heart.

"Love you." I chuckled when he pecked my lips again. And again. "Go get em!" And again. "I'll see you there." He kissed me once more, longer this time as if he didn't want to go. "Jules, go before you make me kick your ass to the bus." I said and he groveled, pouting his lips into mine, before putting them to my forehead.

"Later." He whispered, his voice strained with disappointed, yet his eyes excited as he watched me in his jersey while he tottered backwards to the door.

Jawing, I got out of bed, ready for the day although my brain became foggy. Not even a shower could solve that. I was feeling really tired all if a sudden squinting my eyes at my closet. It was like all my energy had left my body as soon as Jules left the room. I grabbed a pair of dark washed jeans, and a grey hoodie to put Jules's jersey back over it. No Converse today, as it started to snow outside and my toes would definitely freeze off if I stepped out in my beloved chuck's. I sat behind my vanity, trying to put on some concealer, blush and mascara, hoping that at least would made me look awake and I let my hair down, knowing I would wear my black beanie later on. I might as well make some breakfast, maybe that will wake me up.

"Morning sunshine!" Sophia blasted into the kitchen and nearly made my ears ring. I squinted my eyes at her, while I stirred the eggs I tried to make for the both of us. "Jeeeez are you hungover?" She laughed at the sight of my small eyes and absent facial expression.

"Do I look like I am?" I muttered while I heard her sit by the small kitchen isle.

"Nah, more like sleep deprived. You and Jules had a little bit too much fun last night. The entire night!" She giggled. I repeat Sophia giggled. "So, I heard." She added. "Live." Oh god.

"Kill me now." I whined at the eggs before me. "I'm happy I didn't hear you and Ezra earlier this week after the gym. I would have had some serious ear damage if I did." 

"Yeah, your ears can thank me later. You want some coffee first? You seem absent." He noticed when I kept staring at the cooking pan. "Jezus Luna!" She got up and ran over to the toaster when smoke started to erupt from it. Shit! The toast! Dammit!

"Shit, I forgot!" I squealed while quickly trying to push the button, which made two charcoal black slices of toast jump up from it. In a chaotic frenzy I even grabbed them and burned my freaking fingers. "Fuck! Ah that's hot!!" I yelled, nearly throwing the burning toast through the entire kitchen.