10. True

'Auty How is mom? Is everything okay? Is she okay?'

I ask her nonstop just I come in to my mom room.

'Y/n clam down she is okay nothing serious injury. She falls down from stairs and hurt but nothing serious

She answers and I sigh relieve.

'Thanks god. I thought something badly happen. Thank you for helping mom aunty'

'Come on honey your mom is strong woman and have this strong friend' she said and we chuckled.

Aunty Kim is my mom friend from her work and we are like a family who take care of each other.

'Anyway, your mom needs a little rest so she will wake up later honey. And you should take some rest from car ride. I will bring some food and drink.' She said and I thank her.

I walk near my mom laying figure and sit beside her.

Thanks god nothing happens to you. I held my mom hand gently and sigh.

_______________________________________________________

'Why isn't she coming today' Jimin ask Cho while his food.

'I don't know I call and text her like a hundred time this morning and she didn't pick up.' Cho said while texting Y/n.

'Maybe she doesn't want to come and want to have some time alone after all those shit'

Jimin said and Cho sigh.

'Is all because of that bitch Mina' Cho said angrily and Jimin sigh.

'Not only her also that bastard who believe her over Y/n too' he said angrily while watching Yoongi who walk into the cafeteria.

Yoongi who just come in don't understand why Jimin is glaring at him.

He rolls his eyes but notice Y/n is missing at their table.

Then he wonders why she didn't come.

Yoongi sit alone and eat his food while thinking about yesterday.

He knows what he said was hurtful but Mina is his girlfriend and he don't want to believe Y/n.

Just then Mina come and hug him.

'Hello baby sorry I am late 'she said and sit beside him smiling widely.

She won't betray me right. Yoongi thought while looking at Mina.

'Baby what are you thinking? I am calling you like a hundred times' she said annoyingly

'Hun? Sorry I am thinking about my assignment today 'he stops his thought and focus on Mina.

_________________________________________________

'Dear I told you I am fine you should go back what about your school'

My mom said to me while I am helping her to eat.

'Mom... Aren't you happy that meeting your daughter after a long time?' I said pouting a little.

'OfCourse I am happy but you have school and you can't just skip like this and I am okay now' she said while casing my hair.

I know she is fine now and I should go back. But I don't want to go back and face him again.

I want to forget about him.

'Everything okay at school dear?' That's why she is my mother.

I chuckled.