1.There is no love

As usual the gifts and love letters shit are everywhere.

I sit on my desk and looking at some trash that given by my so called secret admires~~~~

Yes I am kind of what they called Queenka of this collage ...

It's kinda feel good with all those attentions and famous shits but sometimes it's become annoying.

And don't forget to add those pervert guys who try to get in my pant.

And attention whore who want to friend with me and become famous..

I sigh thinking about my bad society.

'WOOW WOOW as usual the queenka with her gifts..."

My one and only two besties jimin and cho come in and sit near me.

"You guys know how much I am sick of this everyday...I mean I am not enjoying this can't they see and stop stuffing all this gifts?"

"well y/n you are being called queenka for a reason" jimin said chuckling a little.

A few minutes later the professor come and starts the lesson.

After our lecture finished we all went to cafeteria to grab something.

Me and Cho sat and chitchat a little while waiting Jimin to bring our foods.

Poor guy....

And suddenly one of the dude come and sit near me.

Me and Cho look at him annoyed...

"Hey Y/n you free this weekend? Let me take you on a date hum?"

I sigh.. this is like hundred times I am rejecting him and I am tired with his shit.

"Look dude how many times do I have to reject you? Don't you know how to give up?"

He chuckled and "not until you become mine?" he replies while smirking. Bastard ....

"Well darling ... you can go home and sleep while continuing your never gonna happen dream now go away me and my friends wanna eat food peacefully"

I said without looking at him and waving my hand in go away motion.

"Just wait Y/n you goona be mine one day " he said and leave.

Just then Jimin arrives with our food.

"Chim Chim what took you so long.... We are hungry.."

I said and start to eat.

"Its that Mark guy again?" jimin ask and I sigh annoyingly.

"He is really crazily in love with Y/n I think he won't stop bothering you " Cho said while chewing her food.

"I don't care Cho .. I don't believe in Love thing guys.. its not real... "

"come on Y/n what if one day you gonna meet some right person " jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

I just rolled my eyes think

There is no things called love..

I believe it when I saw my parents..

Starting from that day I don't trust in love thing anymore...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys love this don't forget to vote .