❝ chapter 2 ❞

Note: Switch to 3rd Person POV.

"Semisemi, are you dead?"
Semi groans softly in response. He didn't get enough sleep last night for some reason. Snuggling his face more to Tendou's neck, the former starting setter ignored his teasing. Tendou keeps on assuming that he stays awake all night because he's thinking about Shirabu. Which is wrong. Which is definitely wrong.

He suddenly remembers the annoying face of Shirabu.

Semi bit his lower lip and loudly grunted. "Argh, fuck this shit." He face palms.

Tendou glances down at the sleepy guy. He hummed as if he's curious about something. "Semisemi, will you remove your head out of my shoulder? You're so gay."

"Ah, says the one who has an undying love for
Ushij-mh!" The idiot instantly puts his large twig hand on Semi's mouth. Semi struggles, gripping Tendou's hair firmly. Both of them knew that they look like idiots troubling each other.

A loud squeak of shoes causes them to glance at someone.
"Tendou. Semi, what's the fuss all about?" Speaking of the devil and the devil will appear. Tendou and Semi both stiffens. They didn't answer, they just stare on the ace. After a while, Ushijima sighs and turns around.
"Come with me, Tendou," Ushijima added, then he walks away.

Tendou opens his mouth, then he grins.
"Come..cum?come?" Semi heard Tendou mumbling. Snorting quietly, he harshly smacks his head to stop him from what he is thinking.

"You pervert. He means that you should practice blocking his spikes, dumbass." The middle blocker is confused, looks like he misunderstands something but he quickly stood up following his Ushijima.

꧁༺•༻꧂

The sky is pitch dark, the cold breeze is penetrating Semi's jersey jacket. Fortunately, practice ended without any interaction with Shirabu. Pretty good. Pretty... pretty good.

Semi grips some strands of his hair in frustration when he remembers the second year's face all of a sudden again .

"Damn. Why the hell did that Bowl Cut Doppelganger keeps on popping on my mind?!"

His phone buzzed. Few random messages from the Shiratorizawa VBC group chat. Semi wanna ignore it, really. Because his mind is wandering somewhere. Or maybe wandering to someone.

An image of Shirabu pops on his head again.

"The hell man. Will you get out of my head?!"
He shook his head aggressively.

When he unintentionally glances at his right side, he saw a familiar street.

This is where Shirabu's house is located.
A voice on his head said as if informing him with the fruitiest information.

He angrily hisses with the thought. "You're making my head hurt!" He slightly screamed in frustration. He ran his fingers on his ash-blonde locks and sighs loudly, ignoring the fact that he's arguing to himself.

Little did he know, the one whom his thinking right now is standing few meters behind him, watching him. Examining Semi's behavior.
Shirabu walks quietly, not to disturb the crazy-looking dude in front of him.

Shirabu walks at a slow pace towards his senpai, a slight grin on his face.

"Hey, will you stop that? You look like an old problematic maniac."

Semi froze, he knew who's the one talking. And he knew right at this moment, he fucked up.

Semi clears his throat before he glanced at the grinning smaller boy beside him.
"What are you doing here? Leave me alone," He scoffs.

"Are you serious? This is my way home." Shirabu answered pointing at the certain alley. He is examining his senpai's face not considering the dark surrounding.

"So?" The taller guy sneered.

Shirabu pouts. He's aware that Semi had this little hate against him and it's understandable. For some reason, he understands his senior's feelings. Sure, he felt happy when their captain announced that he will be the starting setter but he felt bad for his Semi. But he can't do anything about it, he just has to bear with it.

Shirabu decided to just pester his senior instead of avoiding or ignoring him. For some reason, he can't tolerate it if they are not talking or just interacting every practice. He knows it's a childish act. But he just wants Semi to acknowledge him, by any means.

Shirabu steps in closer in front of the taller setter, he felt Semi tenses up. The smaller guy tiptoed, leveling their eye contact.

Semi gulps nervously, staring at his junior who is clutching both of his hands on his shoulder. The two had a minute of staring contest when Shirabu finally smiles and tried his best to lean his lips on Semi's ear.

"Your gayness is showing. Might as well hide it." He whispered, then walks away leaving Semi in shock.

-
A/N

THIS IS EDITED OMG!

I'll just have to update if my time is convenient XD

Hope you'll support it! Ily all <3