Chapter 66: The Real Him - The Limitless Him!

Start from the beginning

"Then you got to Konoha. You made friends, a team that was practically your family. You then fell in love with Satsuki." The younger clenched his fist, tightening his grip on his uniform.

"Don't you see?! This was what we wanted. You said it yourself. That what you wanted more than just world peace was a family of your own. I hate you." Naruto widened his eyes at those words.

The 5 year old him that was trapped and buried deep within himself was a reminder. That what he had right now was something that the 5 year old him right in front of him also wanted.

"You get it, right? That this whole time I was jealous of the life that you have been living this life. That's what makes both of us weak - our human nature." He was catching on what he had to do.

"You know what that means? I want you - us - to wake up from this ideal dream of yours. The only thing that truly matters is power to make this happen."  Naruto stumbled down on the reflecting water, his eyes looking up towards the younger him.

"Why?"

"Acting like an ideal version of ourselves is nothing but a hindrance. I was form due to your inadequacies." Naruto was in shock. They both slowly reached out their hands.

"All you need is in this world is yourself. No else matters." Their eyes reflected from each other.

"The world needs the real you - The Strongest You."  Their fingers touched, soon coming back to reality in a blink of an eye.

~~~

"Sai, please aid the other members." Sai nodded at Danzo's words, bowing down before he disappeared in his sight. He sighed before turning around, seeing Naruto standing.

"You're alive." Naruto stayed silent, just feeling the fresh breeze of the air around him. He crouched down and picked up his blade, soon swinging it to rid of the blood that covered it.

"That's right, I LIVED!" Naruto saw Danzo appear right in front of him, attempting to throw a punch from above. Naruto dropped his blade on the ground, suddenly grabbing Danzo's arm in a violent grip.

Unable to move, Naruto reeled his arm back and then dug his fist into his abdomen, sending him away meters away. Regaining his balance, Danzo clutched his abdomen, feeling the pain.

Feeling the pain slightly subside, Danzo began his next technique.

"Wind Release: Vacuum Blade!"

Danzo expelled a large amount of wind chakra from his mouth, making it cover a kunai. The kunai was now empowered by the wind chakra.

Naruto soon felt the familiar feeling of paralyzation that covered his body. The markings covering his body, Naruto began focusing.

Danzo appeared behind him, thrusting the blade towards Naruto body.

I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him! Naruto yelled within his mind.

Releasing a massive amounts of chakra, Naruto managed to break through the sealing, soon dodging to the side and kicking Danzo's elbow so he would throw the kunai, empowered wind chakra weapon away.