Chapter 12

"brother hee! are you done yet?" eunso ask peeking from the window at the councillor's chamber where heeseung was currently working, "not yet eunso!" heeseung replies making eunso whimper "alright! i'll wait for you in the garden" she said as she leaves the place, when eunso reached the fountain she stands near it and plays with the water when sunghoon flew towards her surprising her, "i see you are alone and not with brother hee " he said smiling even though he asked out of curiosity, "brother hee is busy with royal duties! wait! brother hoon you are also a royal , how come you never work like brother hee!" she said frowning in dissapointment, "you see , even though we all are royals we have different ways of working and mine is mostly physical unlike the rest, due to my extraordinary abilities" he explains himself making eunso understand him, "by the way eunso! you seem to spend too much time with brother heeseung that you forget me!" sunghoon playsfully sulk making eunso laugh at the childish act, "aww~ im sorry brother hoon, alright i think i too should spend time much as i can with you before i leave " she proceeds to hug sunghoon and sunghoon too did the same , and during the process sunghoon smelled something familiar, he gently lifts up some of her hair and smelled them, "you still use the potion i gave you?" he asked and eunso's eyes lighten up as she answers him, "of course! its my favourite scent! i love it so much and once again thank you for making me that potion !" she said and the two smiles warmly at each other when heeseung was watching them from afar...

He knew eunso was a sister-like to sunghoon but he cant help but felt hurt deep inside at the sight of seeing him embracing someone else other than him, besides he was touching eunso's hair and sniffed at it like he was attracted to it, he felt grief and despair when sunoo silently lay beside him, "vampires and their flirting habit!" he suddenly talks aloud alarming heeseung, "sorry did i scare you?" he asked making heeseung flustered and speechless as he have never spoken to him, "dont mind me, i'll be going my way" he said as he slowly left heeseung, now heeseung continued watching the two and realized what the fox said, "vampires fliring habit huh?"

At night heeseung and jake was staying behind at the councillor's chamber working and chatting along, "eunso? she's somewhat aqquainted with the late queen, but no one really knows except for King Jay", "so does she come often in the palace?" heeseung asked, "she did came often when she was young but not often anymore after growing up!" jake answered and they continued the conversation when eunso enters, "brother hee, you must really have lots of work to do huh?" she asked as she walks towards heeseung, "no, he had already finished his work but he is just helping me" jake said feeling sorry, "alright then, can i help too?" she asked as she wanted to spend time with heeseung, "we're nearly done ! you can go now if you want brother hee!" jake suggest making heeseung turn towards him, "will you be alright?" | "yes !yes! this wont even take 5 minutes now since you have done so much" he embarrasly said and heeseung and eunso walks out of the chamber strolling around at the garden....

Eunso was very cheerful and with her nothing was ever quiet, surprisingly though heeseung was a quiet myth , he was still able to stick to eunso's nature, they talked whilst walking , well eunso did most of the talk... it was a peaceful night until they heard a crash back in the palace making the flocked birds in the garden flew away, "what was that?" eunso said surprised at the loud noise, heeseung became worried and carried eunso and flew fast back at the castle to see the south west side of the castle collapsing with a giant troll standing in the damaged area, "my! my! a troll broke in the castle!" eunso exclaimed terrified at the sight, heeseung landed on the front yard of the castle and puts down eunso, people were panicking and running out of the castle to protect themselves, "eunso ! stay with the crowd i'll be right back!" heeseung said and quickly fly to the area with the other royals and the king floating above the place, "why would a troll broke in the castle anyway?" nikki stated confused, "first we have to look for brother hoon!" jake said worried as he looked around.."brother hoon?" heeseung questions earning a worried stare by jake, "the troll damaged brother hoon's chamber / coffin, we dont know if he's in there or not!" he said and heeseung was worried than ever thinking if something happened to him though he know that vampires are immortal and would not die but what if it was a surprise attack , he thought to himself not being able to be calm...

Jay took the lead in taking down the troll even though he need not transform, after the troll was unconcious , the others moved him away and quickly searched for the culprit behind it , however heeseung haste down to the damaged area and dig every place searching for sunghoon, in a sense he hoped not to find him cause if he did it would be an injured body, but he cant help himself from being cautious and searched for him every where in the damged area, he lift up rocks after rocks , all he ever founded was pieces of woods and carves , he was restless , he started sweating and his breath became unbalanced ...

After a while he heard a groan from the dark area where the line between the damage and the safe area was, from the inside he heard heavy breathing and quickly ran towards it to see sunghoon sitting on the floor resting his bloody head on the wall, "brother sunghoon!" he ran to him on the sight and quickly holds his face to check him, his body was fine , just a bit dusty but his head was cracked up with blood spilling on him, he opened his eyes and saw heeseung kneeling infront of him which made him smile, "oho~my darling is finally here with me!" he said and heeseung's tears started flowing as he embraced sunghoon into his arms...

-lonelypotato♡~