Chapter 5

"im curious, curious about you~" he placed his right hand on the table and crossed his legs, now looking at heeseung with a smirk , his confidence aura was released when they both sensed it, heeseung smiles back at him not affected by it "like what?" he answers back making sunghoon shocked when he saw it had no effect on him, as he was still thinking being puzzeled, heeseung speaks up "im not effected by such aura's, you can say its my special trait?" ... then sunghoon smiles defeatedly "i guess i do have a lot of things i dont know about you~".. "told you so!" heeseung stated staring directly into sunghoon's eyes,

now their eyes were locked yet once again ... they were now staring deep in each others eyes with no intention of breaking away , they were both attracted to each other like magnets...silence filled the room .. both of them were new to these feelings and curious about it, sunghoon's hands were moving on its own and fell to heeseung's hair, he felt a tingling rush on his heart as he caress the older's hair, he had no idea what he was doing and what he was feeling, heeseung too on the other hand was feeling butterflies in his stomach when he thought butterflies could only live in the outside world, but now he knew they also lived in people's stomach ...

He was curious at what he was feeling when the vampire caress his hair, he lets his heart take control and grabs at sunghoon's waist and pulled him forcefully making sunghoon surprised and panic, he now holds sunghoon with both his hands at sunghoon's slender back and his face burried at sunghoon's body, sunghoon was shocked by the sudden movement and now both his hands were placed on heeseung's shoulder , heeseung too was not used to these emotions , his heart keeps on beating faster and he close his eyes and breathes out heavily on the vampire's body making the vampire shiver slightly all over his body and his graps on heeseung's shoulder got tighter...

They both were new and thrilled to the feeling but they have no intention of stopping, heeseung started moving his hands touching gently all over sunghoon's back and sunghoon too now puts down his hands to embrace the back of the royal bird sitting infront of him..as he felt heeseung's touch he closed his eyes and held his head up , the strong tension of the two myths blew all candle and now the chamber was dark , the only light in the chamber now was the moonlight shining through the window...However the two were unbothered, they were still both attached to each other, as heeseung touched around sunghoon's body he breathes in and out heavily on sunghoon's body making sunghoon's stomach warm and fuzzy which was new for sunghoon, sunghoon was too immersed and his fangs got extended once again without his intentions , he let out a snarl not because he was angry but because he was heated...

As the two were enjoying each other's company, something flew by quickly besides them and they both had good sense enough to recognize it , they stopped their actions and went to the window and looked out to see a free spirit playing around , heeseung asked sunghoon "who is he?" to which sunghoon answered "kim sunoo, a mystical fox, he's our castle's spirit!" , heeseung stared confusedly at the spirit "what is his position in the castle? i dont think ive seen him before?" he asked his focus still at the fox , "he is a close member or should i say an apprentice of the king, we still dont know his exact position of the castle~he never shows up during the noon, he hides in a cave and comes out at night" he stated and the two watched the spirit playing around for a few minutes ,...
sunghoon broke the silence when he looks at heeseung with his hideous smile, he lifts up heeseung's chin as if he was flirting like his usual normal self and said "i should go now, darling~" winking at heeseung who was raising his eyebrows as if confused, but deep down he was literally dying from the fluttery feeling, he puts on a strong act and replied with a smile " alright, but your hideous smile is not helping at all count dracula~" ... "sunghoon quickly lost his smile and stares him in disbelief ~ "i told you its just my friendly smile!! and dont call me with that old man's name! we're nothing alike", he complains at the latter with a frown making heeseung chuckle and turned his back and left the place to re-light the candles, sunghoon jumps out of the window sulking...

As sunghoon flew around, he saw sunoo still paying around the castle walls, "you're still outside! seriously when will you stop roaming around at night and come out in daylight?" he nags making sunoo roll his eyes , "what can i do about it! its just my nature" he answers feeling bothered making sunghoon tried to catch him but failed in doing so as he was in his spirit form, "nonesense! there are no such nature for mystical foxes", he scolds the younger one , "well~there can always be a change' i thought you would know that the best!"he smirked at the latter who was giving him a confused look, he continued "i mean look at you! your'e in heat!" he said making the vampire laugh "heat ? me? hahaha how can a vampire possibly be on heat when we're cold blooded", now it was sunoo's turn to laugh "you clueless vampire! i didnt mean that type of heat! i meant the type of heat you felt when you were linking with that phoenix~it was so obvious" , now the statement left sunghoon deep in his thoughts , the fox snigger at the vampire then flew away ,...when sunghoon realised it he was too late to ask more about it...he was still clueless at what he have been constantly feeling, he needs answers!~

-lonelypotato♡~