Chapter 2

After flying through the thick yet beautiful and flowery woods, the finally saw a glimpse of the castle....When they flew over the entrance of the castle , the guards and gatekeepers of the palace 'the jaguars' waved when they saw jake flying back, when heeseung saw this sight , he now confirmed that jake wasnt a bad person, instead he was a really sweet and kind birdie....

      Jake landed on the Castle tower and led heeseung to the throne room, while they were walking towards the throne room, heeseung felt a stare from the nearby woods, something floating but staring with a keen eyes, he stopped at his trail and glanced over the woods when jake shouted "nikki! stop hiding and come out! i already know you were there!" he leisurely ask the younger to come out and suddenly a tall man with a black and sharp wings flew out of the trees and flew over to where jake and heeseung was...he hids his wings and walked alongside with jake asking him "brother jake! who is the tall man walking beside you?" he glanced over to heeseung with a curious face , jake answered "you'll find out soon! now if you may, please call everyone in the throne room along with his majesty ! say its an emergency" and nikki was curious, confused and kind of thrilling as there had not been an emergency meeting since forever , so he hurriedly opens his wings and flew all over the palace gathering everyone ...

   The councillors were walking in one by one , their focus at the tall man standing in the middle of the throne room ,not long after the councillors all arrived , the King himself walked in with his right hand man "yang jungwon" 'a human', they all quickly got up on seeing the king entering, they gave a 90° bow which was followed by heeseung who was cluseless , from heeseung's point of view the king looks like a normal human being for now, he has a blonde hair, a sharp jawline and also an admirable face...

       As soon as the king was seated on his throne, he diverted his eyes to heeseung who was standing directly infront of his view, they glanced at each other for a few seconds and when they did so, they could feel both of their royal and majestic presence, the contact broke when the king 'Jay' moved his focus to jake who was now talking, "your majesty! i'd like to introduce you to my new friend who came from Lord Wen's kingdom, Lee heeseung, he's a phoenix!" now that statement shooked everyone in the room, nikki was mumbling to himself "no wonder his presence was so strong" , but the king seems to be quiet calm, he placed a smile on his face "thank u , council's jake! and what business do our visitor have here?" then jake answers , "he was running away from his previous home, as the king tried to hunt him" and that statement made everyone in the room serious except jay "so, you have come here to seek peace as you heard that the king was a dragon?" he chuckled, heeseung was a pulled back by the king's behaviour but still replied "yes, your majesty", the king nodds and said to him "im sorry to say this but our kingdom is not that different from others, even if you live here, you wont be free from the hunters , that is only if you dont live in the castle" heeseung was now confused at the kings statement but alongside him jake was smiling in joy, "then your highness , may we?" he ask permission from the king , "that is if our dear phoenix would agree to be a councillor?" he said as his eyes was now focusing on heeseung, heeseung still was not adaptive to this, but instead of being hunted, he agrees and now jake was accompanying him to show aroumd the castle and towards his room....

       As they were walking jake started a conversation, "how do you think of our king?" he asked the latter, "i dont really know! it was my first time talking to a king , besides his personality his presence and looks are normal,i guess!"jakes was now laughing at his answers "wait until you see him opening his dragon form! you will be in awe" and heeseung too smiles at the thought and remebers something else "but didnt you say that there was a vampire? i dont think i saw any vamp today!" he looks curiously at jake, then he answers "ahh! brother sunghoon? i think i heard someone saying that he went away on the King's business! he will be back tonight for your welcoming feast!" now heeseung was more surprised "a feast?" he questioned, "yes! we always had a feast when we welcome a new royal in the palace" ... now heeseung was lost than ever "a royal?" | "yes a royal! if you are now the king's subject living in the castle, working for him, you are a royal!" he stated, "well here's where you will be staying! i think you should rest up first as dinner is a few hours away! now i'll take my leave" then jake left heeseung who was taking a tour of the big chamber ....

     As heeseung was adapting to his shelter, he looks out on the window and enjoyed the breeze, he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the quiet and fresh scenario, as he did so he accidentally release his aura but there was no one anyway so he did not have the urge to hold his aura back and stood there still, then a crow flew over to heeseung catching his attention, the crow looks deeply in heeseung's eyes when heeseung talks to him "who might you be? your'e form is very rare? a crow with red eyes?" then he stared onto the crow as the crow did the same, the crow couldnt seem to take his eyes off from heeseung like he was drawn to it, then heeseung remembers and holds his aura in so that the crow could stop the stare and leave him, but however the crow had no intention of doing so, making heeseung quiet bothered by it and closed his window...

   After the sunset, jake escorted heeseung to the royal dining area and seated him , he was sitting beside jake , the councillors too were seated and the big door creeks opened and heeseung turned to see who it was, he saw a tall and handsome figure with pale skin, red eye coulour , sharp fangs perfect proprtions with the most elegant walk, he knew right away from those figure it was the vamp, then the latter walks around the big table and seated directly across heeseung's table, they were now having a sharp stare at each other and when they did so heeseung realized that it was the crow from before!

-lonelypotato♡~