Chapter 10

Suddenly there was a seductive tension rising between the two, even their stare started becoming intense , both of them knew what was coming but they had no intention of running or pulling away, sunghoon then slowly touched heeseung's face and mutters "soft~" as he smiled and now they are so close to each other as if there was no gap, then they slowly started moving their heads and eventually connecting their lips..they both placed each others hands on their body touching around wherever ... their kissed got so passionate and strong that they were literally eating each other...

After a few minutes they broke the kiss to catch their breath and they both accidentally made an eye contact making them smile in confusion but also delight at the same time and as sunghoon leans in closer again for the second time, heeseung instead grabs sunghoon by his hair with his right hand and his other hand pulling at his waist down to the bed making them fall, now sunghoon opened his eyes in surprised at the sudden action as he was now on top of heeseung , but instead hee gave him a smirk making sunghoon go crazy, he quickly attached his mouth to the other and started sucking on him (not in a vampires sucking blood way ok)

They were so attached to each other both physically and mentally almost as if they were magnets, later when sunghoon pulls away, they both need time to catch their breath as now they were breathing in and out heavily , sunghoon smiles and lets out a chuckle as he was in joy at their contact, heeseung too smiles as he observe the vampire then he suddenly grabs his shoulder and pinned him down now changing their position,heeseung now stares directly at sunghoon who was flustered yet again and showed his tongue slightly, he then continues the kiss deeper than ever making their mouth connect as if they were one, on the process hee's hands slowly falls down to sunghoon's body as he removed his coat and slowly opens the buttons of sunghoon's shirt now opening them..his hands gently touching all over sunghoon's upper body, and when sunghoon felt that he broke the kiss and closed his eyes as he felt strange at the touch but also enjoying it,

Heeseung too pulls away from the kiss now his focus on sunghoons body, he started biting around sunghoon's neck and sucks them making sunghoon moan slightly when he was holding himself back from making any sounds, he holds heeseung's hair when heeseung started going deeper and started kissing all over his upper body, in the process of doing so he took a quick glance at sunghoon and said "there's no need to hold back!" he said and resumed ,when sunghoon heard that he then loose himself up and moans in low tone (not like your regular girl moaning) his inside felt warm now releasing cold steam from his mouth...

Heeseung looks at him once again and continued their kissed when he placed his hands down at sunghoon's lower body and gently strokes his thighs making sunghoon shiver slightly and his grasp on heeseung's hair got tighter, and they continued the (whatever that was x_O) and spend a lovely nighg together...{ill leave the rest to your imagination ;>}

In the morning heeseung woke up and when he opened his eyes he saw sunghoon sleeping beside him naked , first he was surprised and then gradually remembers what happened and close his eyes yet again to sleep..later sunghoon too awakes and when he saw heeseung sleeping beside him naked he smiled and stared at him amused, "your eyeballs are gonna fall off" heeseung said still closing his eyes when he felt the stare, sunghoon blinks in confusion "you werent asleep?" he asked then heeseung faced him making him flustered and flushed at the sudden and direct gaze, "of course not!" hee replied as he stared deep in sunghoon's eyes, sunghoon could not give a quick reply and instead he just observe heeseung's face which was directly beside him making heeseung laugh away..

When heeseung tried to get up he remembers he was completely naked and grabs a clothing nearby him and went away to wear some clothes , sunghoon too changed himself when heeseung was away and he got out of the room before he could come back and before others get suspicious of them..When they got back to the castle, they all went to their seperate ways to take rest from the exhausting trip except for the vampire who never gets tired, "where were you last night?" jake asked curious as he had not saw him the whole night, "here and there~" he answers lying shamlessly like it was nothing to him, "you always dissapear these days , you dont even spend time with me like you did before, did you find a new partner?" he asked smirking at sunghoon hoping for a grand answer when sunghoon lazily walks "hmm? i dont know!" he answers blankly and walks away leaving jake in disbelief as there was an answer he expected..

Sunghoon flew around and peeks at heeseung's window to see him sleeping soundly , he smiled softly at the sight he saw and decided to fly away and give him space....After sleeping for the whole morning till the afternoon, heeseung walks out of his chamber and took a walk around the castle when he saw an unfamiliar figure, from the way it was dressed he knew that she was a girl but she have never saw a girl before in the castle..

Heeseung tried avoiding her and walks the opposite direction but unfortunately she was able to recognize his presence before he could walk away, "your grace!" she shouts as she approached him, heeseung now had no other option than to greet her back, "yes?" he replied and she was quickly immersed in heeseungs presence , "goodness! so it is true that a phoenix is living in the castle!" she exclaimed when heeseung gave her an awkward smile...

-lonelypotato♡~