*~ Life Story 1.~*

Start from the beginning

They hurt you physically and your sister hurt you mentally. And the voice in your head was growing stronger in telling you to kill them as well. And your even almost at your breaking point were you're going to let your 'fake' parents and sister to suffer in pain. Even in school life people hate you because they are starting to think that you murdered your parents and that they all want you to die.

You were so angry that you just want to burn everything down and-'hey wake up, class is over' said Violet, yes you named the voice Violet and she's a girl.

You looked up and saw almost everyone gone. You sighed and got up. You grabbed your back pack. And walked out of class.

*|*|*| TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Ereri fanfics the one thing that Levi hates the most besides dust |*|*|*

As you start to put your books away in your locker the door slams shut before it could hit your fingers. You turn to your right and saw the most bitchies person in the whole school. Elizabeth or Lizzy so that way she can flirt with more guys who 'think' that her name is cute but really wants to make you vomit. She would always wear too much neon pink that it almost blind you to look at it.

Not to mention her dirty blonde greasy horrible smelling hair from using too many hair spray cans. And her silver eyes that make people say that you can see her beautiful soul when really it was rotten to the core. Along with her pain in the ass 'BFF' Jennifer who has red brown hair and green eyes and is always smacking her gum out loud. And finally Lizzy's boyfriend A.K.A. schools most famous man whore Tyler who has black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey bitch why didn't you listen to me about killing yourself yesterday huh?" Lizzy said to you while leaning on the lockers on her hand.

"Because I don't listen to sluts like you," you said to her in a monotone voice while staring blankly at her.

Jennifer slammed your head on your locker and pulled your hair back to meet her face.

"Shut up you bitch the world doesn't need any more freaks like you." She spat out as she then slammed your head on the lockers again except this time more harder.

Tyler then grabbed the collar of your shirt and punch you in the face three times and dropped your body to the ground.

"Why can't you see that your just a way of space that needs to be disposed and sense you choose the hard way we're going to have to kill ya ourselves," Tyler yelled he then started kicking you in the stomach as they laugh at you.

'(Y/n)......... Hehehe come on........ Come on (Y/n)............ Show them that what this world really needs............ Hehehe..........is a monster........Hehehe I know when your bloodlust starts kicking in...........Hehehe'

That's it.

You snapped.

And this time.

You will not go back and start over.

As you leaned on your back against the lockers you mutter something. Tyler, Jennifer, and Lizzy look at you with confusion and anger.

" What did you just say bitch?" Lizzy ask as you stand up and lean on your left side and mutter it again, this time, making Lizzy angry. She slams your head onto the lockers again and ask again. You turn to her and say "You're right, this world doesn't need me, but what it really needs.........," you lean close to her ear and whisper," What it really needs........... Is a monster,"

She started at you wide eyed as you smile evily and stab her right in the stomach with your black pocket knife. She falls over as blood runs out of her mouth. Tyler and Jennifer stare at you with fear in their eyes. Jennifer is the first to make the move and run away to the left hallway but you grab her by the hair and throw her back to the ground. You start chucking and brake Tyler and Jennifer's legs as they fall down and stare at you with horror in their eyes now.

"IT'S PLAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yell at them while smiling widely at them.

You grab Tyler first and sat on top of his torso pinning his arms with your legs you start punching him in the face. You were hitting him so hard and so fast (DAMN YOU PERVY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!) on his face and neck that you were breaking and tearing his back apart. So you were just decapitating his head off with just your hands. Jennifer and Lizzy stare in horror as they saw Tyler being killed right in front of them.

Soon after punching him you jab your fingers in his eyes and rip his head off and through it on the other side of the hallway. 'Yes (Y/n)........ Kill them all.......Hehehe' You chucked and turn to Jennifer and pick her up by the hair and open your locker and shove her head in between the door.

"Let's count how many times your group told me to kill myself over the week, ready?" You look down at her as she starts crying telling no over and over again.

"Too late, let's start!!! 1...2...3...4...5...6...7..." You count as you slam the door on her head keeping pace and counting at the same time. " 8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18 ...19...20...21...22 Wow there sure are a lot! Let's try the whole month! 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45." You start counting faster as you slam the door harder and faster soon breaking her skull.

You are completely covered in blood as you turn around and smile creepily at her. There was a horrifying scream but soon died down as you whispered simple words to her ear

"Goodbye my friend~,"

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

(A/N: Just to let you know, that is your catch phrase anyway hoped you liked it and be ready for part two~