Dear X,
Today we had to share our papers on social issues. I did mine on gay marriage/gay rights and realized that holy shit, everyone around me is a fucking asshole most of the time. Really guys. You're against gay rights. Really. I remembered that Ashlyn is against it and started talking-more like arguing-with her. I don't want to be friends with her. She's being a fucking moron. That gets rid of her for the plan.

I'm starting to hate everyone more and more. Honestly the only people left are Madi and Ella. This will be easy. I'll miss them like hell. Especially Madi. I love Madi so much. I just want to hold her hand and kiss her cheek and hug her and cuddle with her while watching anime. Don't get me wrong, I'm not attracted to her. She's too much of a friend for that. I just really, really love her. I know when I like someone, and I just don't feel that for her. I mean, I wouldn't be against a relationship with her. That'd be nice, she'd be a person who would put all her love to you, and I need a person like that. Rereading that sounds like I have a crush on her. I'm about 99% sure I don't anymore. She's just a really great person and I appreciate that. That's okay, right?

I really need to stop being myself. My true self is pissy, mean, angry, annoying, loud, quiet, hungry, loving, murderous, and finds too many things adorable. What the fuck is wrong with me? Maybe I just have many different personalities. I hate everything and everyone, I'd like to kill most people. But animals are so nice and cute and I love them and books and art and everything else. Okay, I'll admit it. There's something wrong with me. I really hope I don't turn out like you, X. I won't go the way you went, not for those reasons. I won't let it happen again, I promised you.
-Casely