Dear X,
While we were laying in bed together once you asked me if I like girls since I liked holding hands with my friends. I'm sorry for getting mad at you, you didn't know about the rumors of me being a lesbian. They just really bothered me at that time because of what happened with my mother's mother. Anyways, I'm demiromantic pansexual. It means I can't like someone romantically unless we have a strong emotional bond and sexually I love people for their personality, not their gender because I like all genders This is probably why at some point I've had at least a tiny crush on almost all my friends, they're just awesome people.

You're not the first person I've told, even though I always intended you to be so. Ella was first. I just kind of told her since I guessed she wouldn't judge if she could actually figure it out. She's smarter than I thought. All that I said was "I'm a unicorn." and she knew what I was talking about right away. I love her for that.

You know Alex, the one who really likes me even though I'm a pathetic excuse for a human? I asked him if he'd believe that I'm a lesbian and he said no, that I couldn't possibly like girls. Damn, he really got proved wrong. He said I had no evidence that I liked girls, but I wasn't going to tell him about people he could ask. Too much suspicion would be raised.

Finally, I think Madi knows. I sent her pictures of the sexualities as mythical creatures, then the next day I told her I'm a unicorn. Pretty sure she knows, if not then she needs more help than I thought.
-Casely