Dear X,
Today Madi was so tired that she could barely walk. All day she was literally hanging off of me just to stand. When we had to change for PE she couldn't do it. She got her jacket off and that was just about it. I had to help her take her shirt off and put on a new one. She unbuttoned her pants and I had to slide them off and guide her legs through her shorts. She managed to get one shoe on and I did the other. I really hope she was only tired. I don't want her going back that stage she was left in.

Madi came over to my table at lunch and sat down with me, holding my hand and playing with my fingers. I was slouching a little lower than her so I had to look up when I faced her to talk, and she called me adorable. She kept complimenting me saying I was cuter than her and she loved my tummy (my friends and I like to place our hands on each other's stomachs). I know she's definitely prettier and obviously skinnier, but I really needed that today. I was in a shit mood. I love her, she's an excellent friend.

I have a scar on my arm from last night that goes down a little more than 1/3 of my arm. I'm glad Madi was too tired to notice that I winced when Daniel gripped it. He didn't mean to, he was just playing around. I can think of another person who was 'just playing around.' Can you, X?

You're starting to worry me. Please don't leave again. I need you, okay?

If you were Tate and you read that last part, you'd automatically correct it to 'want.' I can't stop thinking about that asshole.
-Casely