S1, E1 Part 1

THIS WONT GO EXCATLY LIKE THE EPISODES BECAUSE I CANT BE BOTHERED MAKING IT LIKE THAT AND I WANT IT TO BE DIFFERENT <3
_______________________________

Remdogg and I finally arrive at school I push him around to find Mitchell. I've been at Abbey Grove for a week and I already have two best friends, a girl who's like my sister and a boy who's like my brother. Also known as Remdogg and Mitchell and Chantelle and Steven.

"Little Dickers still a virgin?" Remdogg laughs as I slap him on the arm. I had made out with heaps of people but I'd never shagged anyone. Let me tell you I'm not exactly inoccent but I really don't fancy the idea of shagging someone unless its someone I really like.

"So what?" I roll my eyes and fix my tie. Well not really I have it loose around my neck.

"Ew Mitch is staring at you" Remdogg fake gags.

"o m g should I flirt with him? Tease him a little?" I wink at Mitchell. Yes Mitchell is my best friend but I am still flirty as hell.

"Yes! He would lov- Yes thats a great idea" Remdogg smiles. I lift up my skirt mid thigh and undo the top two buttons of my top showing some cleavage and I undone my hair.

"How do I look?" I smirk and spin around. Remdogg pushes me a bit and I confidently strut over to Mitchell as he turns back around to look at me.

"Holy shit" Mitch looks me up and down and stares at my chest.

"Mitchy" I smirk and lean in really close to his face.

"Y- yes" He says nervously. It was cute. Really cute.

"Can I come to your house later" I smirk and lean in closer.

"Y- yea of c- course" He smiles. I look down and see his... You know. 

"We should get to class after you sort.. That out" I say with a giggle and I strut back off to Remdogg who was laughing so hard he looked like he was gonna piss himself.

"O M G he got a boner!" I laugh and tie my hair back up.

"No way! We should probably get to dickers class" Remdogg sighs. I push him to class.

"Hi" Mitchell simply says as Remdogg and I chuckle.

"Mate I told her to do it" Remdogg says and I burst out in laughter, "And you got a boner!"

"I cant believe you done that!" Mitchell laughs as we all burst into the class.

"Remdogg why are you late?" Alfie sighs.

"Wheelchair" Remdogg says a little bit sassy. I smile.

"Mitchell? Alexandra?" I cringe at my full name.

"Well that thing don't push its self does it?" Mitch says and and walks to his seat.

"Use my full name one more time I will personally kill you" I sarcastically smile and flip him off walking to my seat next to Mitchell.

"Just be quiet" Alfie rolls his eyes.

I rest my head on Mitch's shoulder and Mitch lays his head on mine

_______________________________

We wake up to the door being smashed open.

"And thats how quiet Anne Frank and her family escaped the Natzis" Alfie stands up and randomly says that.

"Mr Wickers I need the papers!" Pickwell says sternly staring at Alfie.

"You vant my papers?" Alfie says with an absolute bullshit german accent.

"Shall we talk about this in my office?" Dickwell says walking to her office with my brother.

"Hey babes! Come over here!" I hear Steven call. I walk over and sit on Chant's table.

"So Lexi what's going on with you and Mitchell?" Chant whispers.

"Nothing, Rem told me to flirt with him on the way to class" I whispered back Steven and Chant gasp.

"And?!" They squeal. I didn't want to say anything out loud so I texted our group chat on snap.
_______________________________
BABES 😘
Me
He got a boner!
Chant 💋
No bloody way!
Steven ❤️‍🔥
He's so into you babes!
_______________________________

We continue talking about random stuff and how apparently Mitch likes me. I doubt he does he's probably just horny? He definitely doesn't like me.

———— SKIP TO PARENTS EVENING ———

"Lexi, sit over there, you're gettin in the way" I sigh as I walk over to the empty seat and pull out my phone.
_______________________________
Mitchy 💕

Hey
Hey wassup?
Nothing my dumb brother made me sit by myself so I dont get in the way. Chants mums flirting with him its gross
I'll be there soon xxx
See  you soon then xxx
_______________________________
Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ <3