Extra- at remdoggs house

"Hey should we play spin the bottle?" Mitchell asks Rem and I.

"Mitch we can't play spin the bottle with three people" I laugh, "you want me to invite Steven, Chantelle and Jing?" I laugh knowing Remdogg likes Jing.

"Yeah why not" Mitchell says smiling.
_______________________________

Chant, Steven, Jing, Mitchell, Remdogg and I sit in a circle and put a glass bottle in the middle of us.

"Jing you spin first" Steven says smiling and Rem gets really excited but hides it VERY well.

"Ok" She spins and lands on Remdogg. She rolls her eyes and pecks him on the lips. I chuckle when Jing gags.

"Chantelle you next" She nods and it lands on me. We laugh and she kisses me on the cheek.

"Mitchell go" He spins and it lands on Remdogg. Chantelle, Jing, Remdogg, Stevenn and I start laughing so so so hard.

"I ain't kissing Rem" Mitchell gags and we all laugh even more.

"You have to that's the rules" I laugh.

"Ugh fine!" He kisses Rem on the cheek and then runs to get water. When he sits back down we all laugh at his overreaction.

"Lex you spin it" Chant says winking. I spin it and it lands on Mitchell.

I lean in and give Mitchell a kiss on the cheek but he spins his head making me kiss his lips.

"Mitchell Harper!" I yell at the boy while laughing at the smirk on his face.

"Ooooooooo" Everyone cooed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight!" I yell and run to the couch and lay down. Soon after I fall asleep.

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I DIDNT REALLY FEEL LIKE WRITING BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE IT FOR YOU GUYS SO UH YEA NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT NEXT FRIDAY 💕