•◇• 50 •◇•

Start from the beginning

'You ask too many questions and don't listen.'

"He's in his true form.."

'Shit.. Hold onto my neck firmly.'

V grew two times the size he originally was in his first wolf form, his side where his ribs are were open on both sides and had fire present where the openings are.

He ran very fast through the forest to the point that JK wasn't in view. They got to the start of the mountain and he stopped.

'Which way do you want to go? The short way or normal way?'

"Short way?"

'Make sure you're holding on.'

"I am."

V walked back away from the mountain and got real low like he was hunting something.

Hami knew what he was about to do so she his her head in his fur.

A loud distant howl was heard before V jumped up the mountain to the first ledge before continuing up to the other four ledges.

They got up to the top and was a small castle. Covered and surrounded in some light snow and a couple of trees.

Hami lifted her head and was blasted by the cold air to her face but she was amazed by the sight in front of her.

'It's going to take him a while to get up here. Let me bring you inside and show around.'

"Okay... Wow."

'Hmm impressive, I know.'

V walked inside the castle with Hami on his back.

If you were literally watching this in 3rd person you would've been able to hear V's paws softly echo throughout the place along with the cool air blowing throughout.

Hami got off his back and sat on the main hall's floor.

V wandered off to a room in the castle, while Hami was admiring the space.

"Why is he chasing us?"

V came out of the room in his human spirit form.

"He's chasing you.. This form still needs getting use to." He mumbled.

"Why!?"

"He's a demon in his true form." V spoke.

"That doesn't exp-" She was cutoff.

"But it does, Hami. He's a demon specially feeds off of humans fears."

"Why is he allowed up here then?"

"Don't you see, technically you're in my territory which is shared with him because we're family..." He said.

"You think Suga's scary, I'm the asshole, and Alex doesn't like you?" He added while looking at her amused.

V scoffed. "You haven't meet JK."

"Are you going to protect me?"

He suddenly got serious. "Yes it's my job... He's close, go into the first room on your left."

Hami got up went to the room V told her to.

'Bond communication perk, I can allow you to hear my conversation. This may not be the most pleasant one to hear but just know Tae owes you and the twins ice cream.' V said.

'Noted.' Hami said.

"Where is she?"

"My mate is safe in my hands."