Aryan kept his word and kept bringing Asim though she never met Aryan. She is so close to Asim even closer than she is to Ariz and same goes to Aasim, not a Single day goes by and he didn't Skype with Aryan.

"I missed you more Amor, and you look cute in this tuxedo" she said before he gave her a toothy grin and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheeks.

"Merry I need you to add another bed into the nursery" Alisha stated.

"Is Aasim coming?" merry asked

Alisha nodded "yes he is and please stay with this little munchkin before I round of" she said.

"Listen to me ma'am you know you can't keep ignoring me cuz we have to talk about business right now" Adnan said in a play tone

"Yes please continue Adnan what business are talking about" Alisha played along.

He giggled "am sorry sis" he said making puppy eyes.

"You are forgiven" she said, he grin at her before giving her a side hug.

"Do all the people who are coming for the project have a branch here" she asked him.

"Yes they do, and am happy they trust our company" he replied.

....****.......*****.......****.......*...****.......

The trip to New Jersey was a successful one yesterday, she has put everything in place. Right now she is at the airport to pick up Aasim and khalil.

"Mom!!"A cheerful childish voice yelled making her head snap backwards her lips curling into a huge grin as she makes her way towards her son.

"I missed you baby boy" she said to Aasim, before wrapping her hands around his tiny body and hugging him tight.

"I miss you more"he said placing a kiss on her cheeks.

She giggled before pecking him on his temple, adjusting the lock of his hair that has fallen out of place.

She shrieked when tiny hands wrapped around her neck muttering mammy.

"Ooo Kalil you scared" Alisha said before turning around to hug him properly.
Kalil is the exact replica of his sister.
She is closed to him even closer than she is to Amal.

He reminds her of Amal alot.

"I missed you alot mammy" he said with a toothy grin.

She beamed at him "I miss you more love" she said.

She held their hands and they went were the black limo was waiting with guards standing near the car.

Sighting them the guards entered the other car at the back while the driver opened the door for Alisha and the kids to enter were an inpatient Aariz was sitting.

Yelling Aasim launch himself at Aariz who hugged him back.

The three of them chatted till they reached their apartment
A very huge house.

Oops

Sorry mansion.

Stepping out of the car they made their way inside.

Where Ameerah and Adnan were for them.

The kids ran to hug their uncle and Aunt.

Hours later they finish eating and right now Alisha is tucking them to bed.

Aariz and kalil are asleep but Asim is still awake.

"What's wrong baby"she question as she played with his hair.

"Grandma and Grandpa are coming next week"he said making her gulped knowing the reason why they are coming over.

"Mom, please will you follow me when am going back, I used to miss you alot and whenever I ask Dad he use to say that he miss you alot but you have alot of work"he muttered sleepily.

"I will" she said.

"Promise?" He asked bringing out his pinky finger,

"I promise." She promised locking their fingers together.

Sealing a promise.

............................................................

I didn't plan on publishing this chapter but Amrah wanted to kill me so I have to update.

The girl loves this novel more than me but Sha that's how we roll😅
Thank God she loves our mom more lmao (ovi)😂💔.
I love you Best gurl🥺❤️🔐Amrahsalisu9 .

🍁