Naruto closed his eyes open after a few minutes, having envisioned what he was about to do. With a cry of "Ha!", he slammed his right hand on the ground. What happened next completely blew away his mind.

A wave of energy exploded from Naruto in all the directions, completely lighting up the mind-scape and almost blinding Kurama. "Was it chakra that exploded from? How is that even possible when he hasn't even unlocked yet? That pulse of chakra completely shredded everything it came in contact with! Naruto may have possibly destroyed his own mind!" were the thoughts running through Kurama's head.

When he opened his eyes, however, he was stupefied to a degree he didn't think was possible. His eyes were wide, his jaw was hanging, making him look quite comical.

A beautiful valley greeted his eyes. Grounds that were lush and a shade of green that looked heavenly, streams with water clearer than he had ever seen. The grass felt soft under his limbs and there was a massive oak tree with a shade that made it great for naps. The cage around him disappeared, instead replaced with a collar which had the same piece of paper from before with kanji symbol for seal written on it. He looked at Naruto in wonder. This kid was a package of one surprise after another.

Naruto got up from his position, looking no worse for wear. He smiled satisfactorily, "This is so much better than before! Wouldn't you agree, Kurama?" he asked, turning to him.

Kurama was smiling like he was the happiest being on Earth. No one had ever done anything for him, and Naruto, who had just met him, had already done so much for him.

Kurama looked at Naruto with gratitude in his eyes, "Thank you, Naruto. You have no idea how much this means to me."

Naruto just shook his head at him, "Don't worry about it Kurama. We are friends, right?"

Kurama nodded, feeling excitement in a long time, wanting to explore what Naruto had created for him. He was about to leave when Naruto's voice stopped him, mid-step.

"However, it seems strange that there is no presence of a celestial body in the sky. I had envisioned it just like outside", he mused, a frown on his five year old face that would have earned him so many squeals of "Cute!" from girls.

Kurama too wondered what the reason could be, and quickly figured it out. He looked up in thought, "Perhaps it is because of the seal", he muttered.

Naruto looked up at him, confusion written clear on his face, "What do you mean?"

Kurama looked down at Naruto, "The seal that keeps me inside you, Naruto. If it was only you, you would have had absolute control over your mind-scape. But since I am here as well, the control gets divided equally. However, control on my side is restricted because of this seal. The absence of the sun or moon that you envisioned could signify that this place is cut off from my senses. In easier terms, the outside world", he explained.

Naruto processed Kurama's answer. If the seal was restricting Kurama's activity...

"What do you propose I should do, Kurama?"

Kurama put his hand under his chin. He could see only one way around this, and if Naruto messed up, it could spell trouble for both of them. But he would try his best to not let that happen.

"You would have to tear off a very small piece of paper on my collar. Leave the rest to me", Kurama assured him.

When Naruto looked a bit hesitant, Kurama told him, "Don't worry Naruto. You can do it. If something goes wrong, I will take care of it."

The reassurance erased any doubt from Naruto's face and he promptly marched up to Kurama's collar, making sure to tear only the smallest piece of paper.