A/N

Hey peoples! So, I FINALLY got my shit together and half-assed this story's ending. I am starting school soon so I needed to finish the story before my work starts piling up. :)

I know it's sucks but hey, if you dont like it thats fine.

I want to apologize to everyone for the lack of updates. Kinda got carried away by some other stuff and completely forgot. I also struggle with long-term projects and sticking to them. Its such a bad habit that has taken over me and that I have to work so hard to fight to get through it. Of course other mental health issues have been brought on and blah blah blah.

LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

I do I TRULY DO want to write another book. I feel like an imagine book or character x reader, so leave me some suggestions and that book will truly be better!

I also want to thank you so much for blowing this story up because OH MY GOD. I really did not expect it.

Okay, for any future books such as an imagine book or character x reader. I do have some criteria that I will probably be posting at the beginning of any future books, but just for now. I want to let you know if you have a request in mind!

My Criteria:

-I do Y/N only, I think everyone should have a fair shot while reading to envision themselves apart of the book/cast. Which means no pictures of actors or actresses. No descriptive sentences. I feel as if everyone should be included!

-The pronouns will most likely be she/her/they/them in any of my stories. I am not good at male readers. (i am very sorry but if you request i can try)

-If I do an imagine book, I might have a specific page to request.

-Also expect me being a hot mess a lot. i am not perfect and im human.

anyways.... end of ✨that✨

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!