All is Revealed

A/N: Hey! I really want to finish up my story and get it over with so I can be calm and collected and not procrastinate the next story. (whoops, sorry...) So I am basically tired of waiting and accomplishing it. I am going to half-ass my way to the end so enjoy :)
_________________________________

I am finally done with my shift, sadly no surgeries. (That stupid councilor, won't clear me) Although exhaust is clearly shown, I still need to talk to Derek about it. To my surprise he is walking right in my direction.

"Hey Me-" I grabbed his forearm and practically shoved him into an oncall room, which interrupted him. "Oh is that how it is Dr. Grey?"

He starts taking off his white coat seductively, he thinks we are having sex.

"Derek no. We need to talk, no sex." He frowns at my statement.

I start my long speech and hope he will just listen and support me. "Derek... on the day that you- um- got shot. Way before the shooting, I was pregnant. Was. I had.... a miscarriage. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it was hard to tell. Only a couple people knew the story, and I needed to tell you. This morning... I had a horrible, horrible dream that went wrong in so many ways and I hope that this turns out to be okay. I want it to be okay. I love you and I know how you must feel and I'm sorry. I am also fine, I- uh- had my D&C a couple weeks ago. I really hope you understand this."

"Meredith... I am so so sorry I didn't know." He started hugging and comforting me. I felt relieved that the truth is revealed. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We stay in this position for a while until someones pager goes off.

Derek checks his pager, "crap, its mine. i got to go. i love you." He kisses my cheek and walks off to do some work. I decide to open up to Cristina since I dont have anything better to do.

I start walking to find her. I have no clue where she is, so I ask around I eventually find her.

"Cristina!"

"Oh, hey. How are you holding up?" she asks.

"Oh well... I actually told Derek about the whole baby thing."

"Really? Good for you!" she says as she seems happy that Ive moved one step closer.

"I know! How about drinks at Joes tonight to celebrate?"

"Totally. Well I got to go since the idiots that Im assigned to cant even put in a central line" she rolls her eyes.

"Well, see ya!"

Cristina walks off and its just me in the hall by myself.
I exhale....

I am happy knowing this isn't a secret anymore. I am finally ready to heal from the shooting. Even if it takes me to fake cry to get that idiotic councilor to clear me for surgery.

Thank god, it wasnt like that nightmare I had