"Are you happy?" Rohan knew his sister very well.

"I am missing everyone Rohan."

"Di, I younger than you in age but I know you better than anyone else. Are you sure Nikhil Jiju is the one for you?" Rohan finally asked the question which used to haunt him from last 6 months.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to put it in words, Di. I know moving to Canada was not your sole decision. You had pressure from Nikhil Jiju. And now you are doing this for him, his dream we at least hope him to be supportive towards you. And here, he is not even standing up for you. On Puja Day, his withdrawal showed he was least bother about you. I was hoping that he would take your side. But he did not. Is everything alright between you two?" his concernedly words earned sob from Swara.

"Rohan I am tired. I am just pushing myself to my limits. But one thing is that right now my focus is on settling the bank loan. I clearly know, I am not going to get any help from Nikhil. Once this is sorted out, I might need to take some drastic decisions. I am thinking about them, but before that I will need to take Ma and Papa in confidence. Just give me some time. Trust me my little bro."

"Of course, Di. Is this the thing to ask for? I am always with you in whatever decision you take. And don't worry about Ma and Papa. I have grown up enough to take care of them." Rohan cheered her up.

'Nikhil day by day you are stooping low in my eyes. Thank you Kanhaji for pushing me in this chaos else I wouldn't be able to see his true face. You have let me down on every step Nikhil. I regret for trusting you with my heart.'

It was night when Sanskar came back to his penthouse. He took quick shower and was moving towards his bed for peaceful sleep when his phone started ringing flashing, 'Granny Calling'.

He picked up hurriedly.

"Hello Granny, what happened? Are you alright?" he became panicked.

"Where is my birthday girl?" Granny grinned from other side.

"What birthday girl?"

"Hey Kanhaji, what should I do with this boy? Your wife... Swara. Today is her birthday. It's 11:55 in next 5 minutes it will be her day and I want to wish her first."

"What are you saying Granny?" he mumbled with shock.

"Did you forget her birthday?" now Granny was mad at him.

"No... yes... I mean no" he could not find suitable answer.

"Yes or no Sanskar? Dare, if you miss her birthday. My poor child will be upset on her special day. Just give her phone I want to talk to her now."

'Shit! What am I supposed to do now?'

"She is sleeping Granny. You can wish her tomorrow." He tried his best.

"Sleeping? But you would be waking her up right for your planned surprise? Did you plan anything or not?" Granny was not the one who could be convince this easily.

"Did you bring the cake? Candles... are they ready? Red roses? Greeting card and your gift? Make sure everything is ready. It is just 3 minutes to go. Go call her now." her list was endless.

'Shit from where I am going to bring Swara here at this hour. She is in her own home. Granny will kill me. Think Sanskar'

"Granny, this is Swara's first birthday after marriage let the couple enjoy first. Give me 15 mins I will give you call when we will cut the cake."

"Ohh! So, am I disturbing you both in middle of romantic night? Hmm some private celebrations are going on in full swing." Granny's teasing's irked Sanskar the most.