A/N ♡

Heya! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Recently I've developed a little obsession over the Scream franchise (and Stu and Billy ;-;) , which has me starting yet another story, lol.

Please keep a few things in mind while reading this;

♡ This book has nothing to do with my other Scream books.

♡ It is going to follow Scream 1's events for the majority of it, however, I want to include aspects from the other movies, and things will be different. So just pretend that whatever happens ALL takes place in Woodsboro for the sake of this story. xD

♡ Probably the most important thing to note is that unlike the actual Scream series, this book will contain a supernatural element. Nothing super crazy, but there is one.

Ghostface is supposed to be just a regular person in disguise, but I've always wondered what would be the case if he was a supernatural slasher like Jason and Michael. I haven't read a book on here going down that road yet.

I don't want to stray too far from the original concept, just fyi. Nothing that makes the story overly unrealistic.

Since the killer's name is Ghost- face, I came up with the concept of the person/people taking on its identity can't die ONLY WHILE wearing the costume that gets stronger with each kill that it makes.

♡ I read some comments that Billy/Stu are 'annoying' in this. The word possessive is literally written in the title so what do you expect? That's how they're supposed to be.

If you're looking for Billy/Stu x reader where they're soft and kindhearted, these books aren't for you. I write them as close to their personalities from what we've seen in the movie as I can. They're killers, not teddybears.

♡ To add to that last bit, if you're sensitive to cussing (and this goes for all of my books), you might want to read something else too.

That being said, there is no racism in these stories. Everyone is treated fairly. I also do not do rape, everything (Y/N) does in romantic/sexual sense is with consent.

♡ None of the art used belongs to me!

♡ Please correct me on any grammar/spelling mistakes I make.

♡ That's all you gotta know! More info stuffs;

- (H/C); Hair colour
- (H/L); Hair length
- (F/C); Favourite colour
- (E/C); Eye colour
- (F/H/M); Favourite horror movie