21| Hello, bitches

Comincia dall'inizio

"N-no, Adolf was the one that ordered the kidnapping of the Regio's triplets. He handed them to his daughter Audrey and her husband John. He want them to take 'care of them' and keep them off the radar but  they obviously failed since they are now back with their biological family " Frank confessed making Nicholas finally stop with his torture

Motherfucker, I will fucking kill him when I get my hands on him—

"Anything else?" Andro asked him

"Yeah, they are planning on stealing one of the American's weapons shipments " He admitted, I hummed while studying him to see if there was any sign of untruthfulness and fortunately for him I found none.

Our torture session was cut short by my phone ringing. I wanted to ignore it but when I saw my mother's contact name flashing on the screen, I couldn't continue my plan knowing damn well she would kill me if I ignore her "Hello mama, is everyone okay? It isn't dinner time yet" I asked worried

"She's awake"

Did I heard her right? She's awake. Astraea's awake. My Farfalla. "Really?" I asked hopefully

"Yes, Julie just called me informing me" Mom replied, confirming her previous statement "Okay, we will get there as soon as we can" I said

"Okay, take care son. I love you"

"Love you too"

I shift my gaze back to Nicholas and Alejandro who were looking at me questionably "She is awake" I announced "Really?" They both asked in unison, the happiness and disbelief evident in their tone. I nodded "Let's kill him. We got all the informations we needed" I suggested earning an approval nod from both of them.

I took out my gun and aimed it to them middle of his forehead. When I pulled the trigger we hurt the loud thud of his body colliding with the ground.

He's lucky Astraea woke up, or his death wouldn't have been so easy.

I ordered Xavier to prepare my car and take care of the warehouse for the time being since my family and I will be to busy with Astraea. Alejandro and Nicholas as well, phoned their parents notifying them about the news we just got. Julie stayed with Astraea along with Matias, Atlas, Ares, Val and Romeo tonight. Julie apparently wanted to have a sleepover at the hospital so she can cheer Astraea up.

That girl is fucking weird—

Once we reached the hospital, we instantly got out of my car and made our way toward Astraea's room. We past the familiar hallways quickly until we reached the room that we have been visiting everyday for the past few weeks.

But this time instead of being greeted by Astraea's lifeless body laying on the hospital bed, pulled with machines. We saw her awake, laughing at something Valerio has said. Our families who reached the hospital before us were sitting around her watching her in awe and relief.

When her gaze drifted to us, a huge grin appeared on her face making impossible for me to suppress the smile that wanted to break out on my face "Hello, bitches" She welcomed us

"Did you just called us bitches" Andro and I explained at them same time while playfully glaring at her

Nicholas did mind as he immediately rushed to her and captured her lips with his "Oh hell no" The whole male species in the room— expect Anthonie— yelled. But the couple, both didn't mind us any attention "I missed you, please don't do that again I can't live without you. Je t'adore, mon amour " Nicholas told her making Julie, her mother, aunt Isa and Mama look at them in awe and adoration. ( I adore you, my love)

"I' sorry Nico for worrying you. But I'm fine now. Je t'aime plus, mon Coeur" She replied pecking him on the lips making me groan in annoyance
( I love you more, my heart )

I walked toward her and pushed the boy off of her earning an eye roll from both of them. I carefully pulled her into my embrace making sure not to hurt her in the process. She buried ber head in my chest just like how she used to do when she slept in my room after our midnight talks. I knew she had trouble sleeping, just like I do and I also know that sleeping alone won't help, so I always suggested that she come and sleep in my room.

"I missed you so much Farfalla. I was so worried. Please promise me that you will never leave me. I can't loose you not again. I won't survive this time" I muttered lowly so only she could be able to hear, my voice cracking at the end. I was showing vulnerability, something that I'm not used to do. But I wanted my baby sister to know how much she means to me. She's my everything. I would take a bullet for her any time. I love her unconditionally. And whatever she does she will away be my little sister. My Farfalla.

"You won't loose me ever. I won't be able to leave you even if I wanted to, you already made a special spot just for you in my heart. I love you, Big brother."

Her words warmed my heart. How can someone make you that happy with just a few words? I kissed her forehead and tucked her hair.

When I pulled away Andro approached her and hesitantly hugged her, he whispered something in her ear making her smile softly at him and kiss his cheek. Watching their interactions I no longer felt jealous of their relationship, because I was no longer insecure. I knew that Astraea accepted me as her brother and we have built our own special bond.

"I would die for some food right now" My sister exclaimed, making us all glare at her in disbelief "oops— Too soon?" She sheepishly smiled us

"No but seriously I'm hungry, hospital food sucks" She said as she she pushed the plate of mashed potatoes that apparently the nurse had bought her earlier "I bought spinach pie and éclaires since you were craving some before... all of this happened " Mama replied as she handed her a box filled with food that she didn't hesitate to start devouring as soon as she thanked Mom.

"Julie, I knew I kept you around for a reason. Your literally the best best friend ever. The room deco is magnificent and my skin, god, my skin is as soft as ever" Astraea told her friends as she took another bite of her éclaire.

Goddamn, now I want an éclaire—

The doctor soon came and updated us on her condition. He informed us that she was doing great and her body is almost completely healed so she will he able to get discharged soon.

We spent the rest of the night talking and joking and I felt good. It was the most relaxed we all were since the day of the attack. We Face Time the rest of our family since they couldn't come from Italy because of mafia work. They assured us they will try their best to visit soon. Nicholas insisted on staying the night with Astraea much to my, my father's and brothers disapproval but mother dearest kicked us out of the room saying that we should let them be in love, she also start rambling about how cute they were together. While we kept rolling our eyes and denying everything she says. Romeo even trying to jump out of the moving car just so he won't have to listen to mom's rambling. Out of all of us I can say that he was the most furious about all of this.

Now that Astraea's awake, we need to find Adolf motherfucking Fischer and make him pay

------------------------------------

Astraea's awake!

Antonio is hot af

I hope you liked the chapter

Which Italian boy's name is your favorite?