21| Hello, bitches

Start from the beginning

Maybe Nicholas isn't that bad—

Nah, I'm just kidding

When we heard no response back from him expect his cries and pleading, Nicholas, Andro and I looked at each other with a sadistic glint in our eyes. I start making my way to him, playing with the silver knives in my hand with initials R.R engraved on it. Romeo is gonna kill me for playing with his knife but I can't resist, that knives is so sharp and I feel like it was calling me saying 'please use me to torture this fucker, I can make him scream'

Fucking hell, I sound crazy right now—

I took his filthy hand and start agonizingly slowly detaching his nails from his fingers one my one. His screams and pleading for mercy only bought satisfaction and pleasure to me. "Now before Alejandro here start cutting your fingers do you mind answering the question. Who send you here?" I spat out, pointing to Andro who was watching with a cold expression on his face but the murderous look in his eyes gave it all away.

Once again, little Franky didn't answer. I couldn't even process when it happened but all i saw was my cousin cutting off Frank's thumb, splashing blood on my shoes. I turned my glare to Andro who gave me an apologetical look "p-please, p-please, s-s-stop. I-I have a f-family " He begged us, tears were now streaming down his face.

Pathetic little Franky

"You have family, really? That's your excuse you? Let's me tell you something, I also have a family and no one hurt my family and get away with it. The one you attacked were my little siblings and now my baby sister is in the hospital in a coma because of you. Stop begging for mercy because we won't give you any" Alejandro darkly said as he continued cutting his other finger carefully not to dirty me with the fucker's filthy blood.

"Maybe you need a little...encouragement, Franky. I heard you have a beautiful wife and a little girl, Ahana was her name, right? It would be a shame if they payed for your mistakes, wouldn't it" Nicholas stepped in, threatening him.

I knew it was an empty threat but Frank didn't. We hurt no innocent and certainly no children. It was a rule. The ones who broke it payed with their life. Hearing Nicholas' word certainly did encourage Frank as he now was pale and pure terror was written all over his face "Fine, f-fine. I will tell you. But p-please just don't h-hurt t-them. T-they are innocents" He stuttered in fear. I kinda of almost feel bad for using his innocent wife and daughter to threaten him, but it was necessary. 

"Well that wasn't so hard, was it? Now mind answering the question"

"A-Adolf Fischer" Frank answered, making me curse under my breath. I turned to the others to see them just as angry as I was.

Fucking Germans—

"And what does the German mafia leader wants with us" I asked suspiciously. We have been having problems with the Germans for years

"They want to take out the Italian, Spanish and American mafia. They want power. They want to be on top" Our prisoner confessed

"There is more. You know something else, don't you" Nicholas narrowed his eyes at him. I also noticed this. Frank was hesitant while speaking like he was being carful not to say more than we asked him to. He immediately shook his head quickly making it obvious that he was lying.

Nicholas took his knife out and started pealing our prisoner's skin earning ear-piercing screams for him "That's not what we agreed on, little Franky" Nicholas tsked, shaking his head in disapproval "Do I need to involve your wife or daughter in the conversation again for you to cooperate with us" He asked, chuckling darkly