The two teachers obviously didn't notice his emotions, but Sang Wuyan noticed.

    Sang Wuyan walked over: "Teacher Su, I'll help you put it in the bucket over there."

    Originally, he didn't notice that there was a fourth person in the office, not to mention that this person was Sang Wuyan who had been scolded by him last time.

    Sang Wuyan stretched out her hand to take the umbrella in his hand, but she didn't expect him to let go. But her words were all spoken out, and she was still in front of other people, so she didn't let it go, nor did she win it.

    The two stood in a stalemate for three seconds before they heard the bell ringing after class.

    Seeing his icy face, Sang Wuyan suddenly felt that she was really nosy about a dog and a mouse. How wise these two teachers are, she guess they knew that he was a nail that could kill people instantly, so they didn't provoke him at all.

    The moment the bell rang for the end of get out of class, there was a roar of children in the corridor, and the flow of people was about to flock here. Sang Wuyan thought silently in her heart: Count three times. If he still does,  will turn around and leave.

    When she waited for her to count to two silently, Su Nianju suddenly released her umbrella and said

    faintly: "I'm tired ." The word "I'm tired" caused Sang Wuyan to open his mouth in surprise, and replied unequivocally, "It's okay." My son."

    Later, when she returned to her seat, she remembered that maybe this person is also thin-faced besides a bad temper. It would be really shameful if others saw him arguing with a little girl.

    Teacher Li walked into the office after class. Sang Wuyan hurriedly got up to greet him, but didn’t want Teacher Li to say to Su Nianqu: "Teacher Su, I’m sorry, I want to take up your braille class for a while. The school just left. Notice, I have to tell the students about the New Year's Day holiday immediately, is that okay?"

    Teacher Li has always been known for his kindness in school. Although Su Nianqu went through the whole city and braved the rain to come to this class, there was no objection, and he nodded and said, "No problem."

    Teacher Li got a reply, did not linger for a moment, picked up the bag and went back. Walking outside the door, halfway around, he turned back and said to Sang Wuyan, "Xiao Sang, there is nothing left here. If you have anything else, you can go first."

    "Yeah," Sang Wuyan said.

    But she didn't mean to leave at all, and there was no class at school. Because of the internship, the radio station also asked for leave. If I go back now, I will stay at home alone, so quiet, it's not as lively as the school.

    Sang Wuyan waited for the class bell to ring, then returned to his seat at

    Su Nianqu's desk next to Teacher Li, face to face. Therefore, the two now happen to face each other.

    Sang Wuyan began to lie on the table again, in a daze. And Su Nianchu methodically took out a braille book from the drawer, turned to the bookmarked page, and started reading. His hands are flat on it, moving rhythmically from left to right.

    This is the fourth class. The two teachers have already gone to class just now, and all the teachers who didn't have classes also went home. Only the two of them are left in the office. Su Nianqu didn't leave because Teacher Li said just now that it would take a while, and didn't say that it would take the whole class, so if she finishes the lecture ahead of time, he still has to go to class.

    The rain outside the window gradually increased, ticking on the glass.

    Sang Wuyan looked for a book from the teacher Wu's desk next to him when he had nothing to do. Teacher Wu teaches Chinese, and only presents the original Chinese teaching materials. The crease is Liu Yuxi's "Wuyi Lane". Sang Wuyan has been interested in poetry since he was a child. In the past, Wei Hao's family always played the recitation tapes of "Three Hundred Tang Poems", but she had listened to it in the next room and was still very familiar with it, but Wei Hao couldn't.

    She could also read this song "Wuyi Lane", but she couldn't remember it correctly, so she could not help but read it silently: "Weeds and flowers by the Zhuque Bridge, the setting sun is slanting at the entrance of Wuyi Lane. In the old days, Wang Xietang Yan Yan, flew into Ordinary people’s home.”

    Because I studied science in high school and the Department of Educational Psychology at university, I have not been exposed to this kind of ancient poetry for many years. I suddenly remembered some things in the past, and it was inevitable that I felt a little emotional, so I couldn’t help repeating it again.

    She read the poem in a very small voice, almost talking to herself, if she was a few steps away, she could not hear it at all. However, Su Nianqu, who was sitting across from her, heard it very clearly.

    When she read "Sunset at Wuyi Alley" again, Su Nianqu finally couldn't bear to say: "This word is xiá."

    "Ah? What?" Sang Wuyan was confused.

    "Sunset at the entrance of Wuyi Lane."

    "Obviously the setting sun is slanting." Sang Wuyan frowned, ready to hand the book to him, let him see with his own eyes, the book clearly wrote the slanted word "slanting", but The action reached mid-air and then quietly retracted.

    "I know it's oblique, but in this poem, I should say xiá twice." When Su Nianqu said, his brows wrinkled, showing arrogance.

    He has always been a person who does more than less, and corrects Sang Wuyan with so many words. It can be seen that listening to her repeatedly chanting so obliquely and obliquely in her ear, he has no choice but to reach a few points in his heart.

    "Eh?" Sang Wuyan suddenly felt embarrassed on his face and quibblely said, "Isn't it? When I was studying, it reads obliquely."

    Su Nianju didn't bother to answer her anymore.

    Usually he is not good at learning arts, and now he is embarrassed and lost to his grandmother's house. Sang Wuyan bit his lip and hurriedly wanted to say something else to help.

    "When I was in my sophomore year, I went to this place called Wuyi Alley." She said and glanced at Su Nianju, and found that his reading braille was much slower than before. Maybe she was listening to her conversation. So she hurriedly searched for interesting things related to Wuyi Lane in her memory.

    "After listening to the tour guide, I realized that Wang Xizhi and Wang Xianzhi were one of the Wang Xie in Wuyi Lane. Moreover, that Wang Xianzhi was so romantic, and some ferry allusion came out."

    Su Nianjun added: "It's called Tao. Ye Du." I

    don't know if he is in a particularly good mood today, or is he really interested in what Sang Wuyan said, Su Nianqu said something to her in a normal voice for the first time.

    Sang Wuyan chuckled.

    But Su Nianqu's hands completely stopped in the braille, raised his head, his eyes fell elsewhere, not knowing what he was thinking, a little lost. After a while, he turned his attention back to the book.