Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear

"Today, we are playing Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear," Hermione announced. "Truth or Dare are the same. If you choose Kiss, you'll have to kiss someone. If you choose Swear, you'll have to swear to do something for the rest of the game."

"Oooh, fun!" exclaimed Parvati.

"May I add on something, Hermione? To make it even more... interesting?" Seamus asked, drumming his fingers together. This week, Seamus and Ron looked much more focused and interested in the game, Harry observed.

"What?" Hermoine asked, a little skeptically.

"I propose a strip clause," Seamus declared. "We only take half the amount of Veritaserum this time. If one attempts to fight the potion during answering a Truth, a piece of clothing comes off. If one backs out from a Dare, another. If the Kiss doesn't include tongue, yet another. If someone breaks a swear- you guessed it, another piece comes off!"

"I second!" Ron yelled. Harry jumped. He was surprised that Ron was so enthusiastic about a stripping game of Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear.

Hermione sighed. "Let's put it to a vote, shall we? All in favor?"

Most of the hands shot up.

"Alright, that's that. Strip Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear." She turned to Seamus. "Can we at least stop if we're down to underwear?"

"Sure thing," Seamus replied with a wink.

"I'll start!" Ron exclaimed. "Harry, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?"

Harry felt that many of the games started with him.

He thought it over for a bit. "Kiss," he replied, wanting to revenge the last make-out session with Draco.

But Ron didn't read his mind. "Kiss Parkinson," he smirked.

"Bloody hell, Weasel!" Pansy and Blaise shot at the red-head simultaneously.

"There's no way in hell I'm kissing Golden Boy," Pansy added. "I strip."

Pansy kicked off a shoe. Harry sighed and followed; he didn't really want to kiss Pansy anyway.

After removing her shoe, Pansy turned to Draco.

"Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" she purred.

"Dare," he said confidently.

"Very well. I dare you to... grab Granger's boob."

Draco yelled over the shouting protests of Hermione and Ron. "I strip, I strip, alright?!"

Draco also kicked off a shoe.

"Patil- the Ravenclaw one- Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you were amongst the ones that wrote a Valentine to Lockhart?"

"Nng- Nmph- Yes," Padma replied with obvious effort.

"She tried to fight the Veritaserum!" Ernie yelled.

"Strip!" called Dean with evil mirth in his voice.

Soon, most of them were at least one shoe gone, Harry and Draco were bare-footed. It seemed like much of the energy in the game was directed to the two of them.

"Alright, Harry." It was Seamus' turn. "Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?"

Harry decided to try something new. "Swear."

"Okay... I want you to swear not to laugh for the rest of the game."

That was easy enough. "Done."

He missed the two rapid blinks signaling from Seamus to Ron. In an instant, Ron was onto him, tickling the hell out of him and he howled with laughter.

"Hey!" Harry yelled when he finally caught his breath.

"STRIP!" Seamus catcalled.

Oh well, this just might work, Harry thought slyly. He pretended to appear annoyed but stood and started stretching, purposefully strutting out his arse in Draco's direction a bit.

Slowly, he placed two hands on the bottom of his T-shirt and pulled. He was only semi-aware that this was extremely close to a strip show, subtly caressing his nipples along the way. When the shirt was off, he saw Draco blink slowly, transfixed.

Marvelous.

He flopped back down onto his beanbag, intentionally perching on the side closer to Draco. He toyed with the material of his T-shirt in his hands, all the while keeping a steady gaze on Draco.

"Draco. Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" he asked huskily.

Draco swallowed. "Kiss."

"Kiss me."

Draco obliged immediately. In a second, he was sliding off his beanbag, his back flat on the inter-house unity rug, with Draco on top of him, kissing him fiercely. Harry tugged at Draco's hair and he moaned into his mouth. He quickly took the opportunity and slid his tongue into Draco's parted lips, tasting him and exploring him, earning several shudders and shivers from the boy on top.

Draco was rutting against him, his clothed chest pressing into his bare one. Suddenly, Draco stopped.

In one fluid motion, Draco scooped up the dark-haired boy and carried him to an adjoined room that appeared out of nowhere at the corner of the Room of Requirement.

Harry barely registered Draco calling out 'don't wait up!' before he was thrown onto the single bed and heard a door slam shut.

Draco climbed on top of him and fit his mouth to his.

"Mmph, too- ah, many clothes," Harry breathed in between hot and wet kisses. He unbuttoned Draco's black shirt and tossed it to the ground. Their chests were now flush against each other's.

They continued to make out and he felt Draco's hands sliding down to his torn jeans. The belt loosened and fell to the floor with a clunk, and his zipper was tugged down roughly.

Harry helped Draco with his trousers as the two of them breathed heavily, and soon they were grinding against each other with only their boxers separating them.

"Ohhh, oh Gods," Harry moaned as their hard-ons rubbed together.

"Yes, yesyesyesyes," he heard Draco hiss in pleasure.

There was nothing more beautiful than the amazing friction that came along with the grinding. But Harry cut it off.

He flipped over and suddenly he was on top, wand in hand. Draco looked at him expectantly.

"Orchideous," he murmured breathlessly. A blossom of roses bloomed out of the tip of his wand.

"Be my boyfriend?"

"So cliché- nngmph-!"

Draco's sentence was cut short as Harry rubbed a hand over his boxers.

"Oh Gods, hell yes."

"Hell yes to my request or this?" Harry asked seductively and massaged his palm over Draco's shorts.

"Both."

φ♪φ♪φ♪φ♪φ♪

In the Room of Requirement, outside of the secluded bedroom with a ton of action, Ron and Seamus were counting three Galleons each, stuffing them happily and smugly into their pockets.