chapter 7- Trunk's anger

Trunk's anger is like a thunderstorm that causes servere weather but telling you the truth I didn't want to see it. Therefore it was coming striaght up, he was very angry and disapointed in me. "You! Simply should've been flying with us instead of being on that, bus!" He yelled. "I'm sorry I won't do it again just don't get upset at me, please." I said crying while holding Trunk's waste. To my knowledge he really did care about me which I understood completely, "uh, Trunks don't make her cry she's sensitive look at her." Said Goten. "Stay, out of this Goten." He said. "Goten I need to talk to him alone go to school, please. So that we could be alone." I said to him. Goten left so that we could talk and be alone. "Ash, why else did you happen to ride it anyway?" "I just thought maybe it would've been safer but I guess it wasn't." I told him. "Just calm down your tears, I'm sorry I don't want you to cry anymore just hold me for a second I'm here, it's alright. Shhh..." he said in a soothing voice to hush my cries. Then we began to fly striaght to school together. As soon as we arrived we were just in time for breakfast inside of the cafeteria. Naruto had cut us in line as soon as we tried to move in into the breakfast line. "Naruto move your ass out of the way we were here first man!" Shouted Trunks Naruto just looked at him like he didn't exist. And kept on strolling, "Hell, no I aint moving shit elsewhere of my body from this spot and you aren't worthy of this line!" He yelled in joking terms. Gary snook up behind me and decided to try and pull my ass out of line. But I kicked him in his sensitve area. And kept on moving it seemed like forever that we were stuck inside of the line until it moved speedfully out of place then we ate breakfast. After we sat down and ate Trunks and I had happen to sit together in class during first period in Mr. Kashki's class, he was our english teacher. English is Trunk's least subject and also Gary's least one too. But me I happen to like english alot. So Trunks decides to copy off of my paper and as he did so I simply didn't mind it cause diffinately because I give him the right answers. Anyway but as he did he happened to not get caught by our teacher who was simply reading his book. "So, how was yesturday's match Trunks?" Asked Gohan. Oh no, I thought he's in this class too? "Very splendid I had kicked Cell's ass again happily won the fight but he still wants a rematch." He responded back. "And Ashley as for you and your nephew's safety, stay out of trouble when the next time I go out and fight." He continued. "So Ashley's his aunt and Goten's sounds like she's too young." Laughed out seventeen. Of course I'm sixteen but looks like I'm fifteen and happens to be in another livid situation with seventeen in this mess too. "You mind your own got damn bussiness seventeen and do your work." Said Goku chunking a pencil at him.