chapter 4- our date

Now it is back to Ashley on this chapter there are going to be more suprises in this chapter as well and a bunch of humor so get ready to laugh as you read this chapter.

Trunks kept watching me as we ate our dinner I didn't mind but I happened to look up and notice that. And as I looked up I also spotted Bulla and Goten eating out too in the same resturaunt I just was a little bit afraid for her to get caught Bulla is my best friend and happens to like Goten. But if her brother found out that Goten was with her he sure would get up and fight his ass for taking her out. And Sauske was a waiter here too who happens to have an idoitic crush on me when I don't like him at all. And was waiting them both at thier table. "Trunks don't look now, but I spot some trouble about Goten that you should know in class today." I said, "What did he do today in class?" He asked in a soldem angry tone. "He threw a textbook at Vegeta and it hit his face on purpose. Then what's worse, he asked Bulla out to eat just to be spying on us and Sauske wouldn't even leave me alone while I was working and I happened to see them here." I said to him, "so you got to know Gary, is totally troublesome like you. And I can't stand it enough when he smokes he works my nerves really bad when I tell him to stop gangbanging near the streets and alleys in Gingertown which is where we live." I continued. "Oh so that's how troublesome he is. Now you're telling me." He said back. "So did he tell you anything about me?" "Yeah, he did you told him about me is what he said but guess who else I saw in OCI?" He asked me. "Who?" I asked, "Your brother, Goku." "What was he in trouble for?" I asked. "Gee beats me I don't know. But I should've asked him too." He said "But you go ahead and leave out of the restraunt I have something to deal with here in the restraunt but also I'll pay for the food on my way out." He said gesturing his eyes towards Bulla and Goten. So I nodded slowly and walked on out of the building and I watched him outside from the window. Meanwhile Trunks on the other hand went over towards Goten's table with his sister just sitting there. "So, you are dating my sister without my ass knowing?" He said bluntly in questioning, while raising one eyebrow at both of them. "Calm down man, I just wanted to tell you bu- "you didn't fool, you didn't tell me and here I am with mine waiting for me outside. It gives you no right to be dating my sister without my permission and plus my answer is simply no, I don't want you to pay a nickle dime or penny on her! And if dad had found out about this he would be furious Bulla." He said and grabbed Goten and pulled him up to his face. "Put me down man geez." Said Goten. Trunks let him go and gave Sauske a tip by punching his face making him fly across the room and said, "And as for you, leave my girlfriend alone period." Then he walked out coldly. I was totally shocked and amazed at what he just did to Sauske's face and saw Trunks walk up towards me and said, "are you okay." I nodded and kissed him and said, "yeah, yes I'm fine and okay." I felt a smile go across my face as we began to fly off to my mansion. Yep I said mansion I am pretty much independent and lives highly with Gary which he doesn't have a home by himself so he sleeps in the basement but I perfure him to sleep in a room. But he likes to sleep there instead, we stopped at my balcony to my masters room and he kissed me and said. "Goodnight my sweet princess." "Goodnight, my sweet prince." I said back to him and he left just like that.