bad news, good news

"We're so young, boy
We ain't got nothin' to lose"

𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙤𝙟𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙩

___________________________________

Bowie

I had the screening today with Greta but Timmy was no where to be seen. I was so out of my comfort zone and Greta could tell. She talked to he for thirty minutes about how i just needed to be myself and basically relax. I physically couldn't.

When i gripped the lines she gave me, sweat built up in between each of my fingers and i felt like the paper was about to slide through my hands and hit the floor. It was all too overwhelming and i just didn't feel comfortable. This wasn't what i did. I wasn't an actor, i am a musician. I needed to calm down and i knew the only thing that would ease my nerves was Timmy but he didn't come.

Some poor assistant could tell how worked up i was and kept running to give me water and i thanked her enormously. Every-time i took a sip of the icy water i felt my mouth dry out more and stuttered over each and every word.

Eventually Greta took me to a room where it was just her and I. I relaxed a little and did the lines at the best of my ability while greta smiled at me. When it was just her and i, the lines became second nature and she was filled with glee once i got to the end of the damp scrunched paper. She thanked me while still smiling and we shared a small embrace before going our seperate ways.

Still shook up i went home straight away and collapsed on the couch. Kia was blaring some Fleetwood Mac and i hummed to the tune while my face was smushed up against one of our decor pillows. The words soothed me and eventually got me to sit up from my uncomfortable position.

I hadn't checked my phone all day so i thought it was the perfect opportunity to catch up on the days news. I scrolled through my instagram and liked aimlessly at random posts on my feed. I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until something caught my eye.

 I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until something caught my eye

34 minutes ago

🤍💬➡️
enews
Actor @tchalamet has been spotted with his latest fling, defusing rumours that him and @bowie.caspian had been seeing each other. Sources who provided the image say that the two looked very smitten with each other. I mean who doesn't love some PDA?
We've currently been unable to identify the girl as of yet but everything comes out eventually.

liked by username, username and 200,964 others

view all 53,084 comments

username noooo not my timmy

username at least it's not bowie
username i was rooting for them
username they're just friends chillll
                    username i'm just upset it's not me