Introductions

"nothing else matters now
that you're not here"

𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣, 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚́

___________________________________

groupchat
greta's girlies

saoirse <3
GRETA
i found you're penny lane

gretti spaghetti
if youre about to send me
that video of the screaming goat
again istg

saoirse <3
nope

gretti spaghetti
good cause no amount of
voice training can fix that

timmy tim
who is it then??

saoirse <3
some young singer girl
she just released her first single
today and it's so good

gretti spaghetti
is that the caspian girl??

saoirse <3
yeah!!

timmy tim
send me the song pleaseee

saoirse <3

𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

gretti spaghetti
yeah a bunch of people
have been sending me the
song for consideration for
the part
she's really good tho
i'm tempted

timmy tim
just listened to it and
itsss so good damm

saoirse <3
don't fall in love just
yet little timmy

timmy tim
🖕

gretti spaghetti
play nice u children

Timothée had listened to the song on repeat since he clicked the link. he was falling in love with all the lyrics and the girls voice. He related to the words on a very personal level which made him physically unable to turn the song off and switch his attention to his friends he was currently with.

He quickly logged onto instagram and started stalking the girl. Bowie Caspian. All Timothée could think was how beautiful and funny she looked from her photos. She seemed to only post herself doing ridiculous stupid things and the further and further Timothée scrolled the more and more he wanted to know her.

that was the case until he hit a photo of her and a guy. not just any guy. an attractive guy. Timothée felt a strong sense of jealousy even though he had never even spoken to the girl. He continued scrolling and that seemed to be the only photo the two were seen in from her feed. Timothée clicked the guys tag and started uncovering his story. He couldn't see any photos of the girl but when he pressed his tagged button Timothée's  phone filled with cutsie photos of the two. they looked like fan pages posting about the two but when he pressed on one it was all speculations that the two had broken up because of the song.

This sparked Timothée's interest but made him feel guilty for taking a deep dive through her personal life. He pressed the back button until he was back onto her page. He pressed the follow button immediately and hovered over the message button.

All Timothée could feel was a strong sense of anxiety. what would the girl would think of him. is he weird to message her?what if she just didn't like him? pushing against his thoughts he finally pressed the message button.

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

tchalamet
hey
just wanted to say
that your song is so incredible
i've literally been listening to it
none stop!!

timothée's heart was beating a million times a second . All he could think about is how stupid and pathetic he must've seemed by dm-ing a complete stranger.

He considered himself a fairly private person and never usually did anything like this but he couldn't help himself. Every bone in his body was pressuring him to do it. He just hoped it was worth it.

Greta has had the idea of recreating the film almost famous for almost a whole year. She wanted fresh blood and to create her own modern interpretation of the original cult classic. Both timothée and saoirse had been pretty much casted in it and have just been waiting for greta to find the 'penny lane'. Her idea is to make penny the musician and have the whole focus on her. Timothée hoped that Bowie Caspian would fit the role cause her talent would lead the movie into the arms of grateful critics. At least he hoped.

___________________________________

A/N

i've decided i'm going to switch to a 1st person point of view and switch between bowie and timmy xx