• sofia

"If only to say you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime"

- 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙖, 𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣

___________________________________

• ten months after potential •

"so what's the song about" Jack asked. I pulled my my legs up to my chest and looked at him pathetically.

"Timothée" I laughed and he smiled and nodded at me.

"yeah i though so" he scratched the back of his head and smiled at me. " you know you can't use his actual name in the song. it'll start a riot" i laughed and then thought about what i could replace it with.

"i'll change it to sofia"

"whyyy" he looked at me in confusion and i chuckled at the memory that came back to me surrounding the name.

"that's what i called him one." he looked at me and smiled "it's a long story." I ran through the lyrics with me and smiled at the references i dropped in the songs. I could tell Jack was loving my smiles and reminiscences.

There was a knock at the door and we both turned to it confused. I didn't invite anyone and from the look of it either did Jack. Amy was in Brooklyn doing apartment hunting so i knew it wouldn't of been her.

I got up and opened the door to a smiling Timmy.

"Hii, what are you doing here?" I asked and smiled brightly at him. He wrapped his arms around me and i gave him a quick peck on his cheek and noticed it instantly turned red. This made me smile and move out of the way so he could come in.

"thought you guys might want some food" he held up the familiar bag and instantly inhaled the smell of burritos.

We spent the rest of day sitting on the familiar red couch talking and eating. Timmy got up and walked over to the control board. I quickly got up and grabbed my song book before he could read it. He looked at me and smirked.

"what are you hiding missy" I smiled and shook my head. I gripped the book tighter to my chest.

"nothing" i said while still smiling at the beautiful man in front of me.

"you should definitely show me Bowie Caspian" I laughed and moved closer to him.

"it's my song book" He rose his eyebrows and took a step closer to me.

"mhm then you really should show me" He reached out to grab the book and i slapped his hand away with it.

"nope you'll have to wait like everyone else" He smiled and nodded his head.

"too bad." i laughed at him and we spent more time joking about the first time we were in this room. all i could think about is how this day would be different if we were together but he was unattainable.

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

5 minutes ago

🤍💬➡️
tchalamet
surprise visits, red couches, secret song books and burritos

tagged @bowie.caspian

liked by conangray, nicotheduffer, bowie.caspian, saoirseronan and 6,038,712 others

view all 4,045,079 comments

conangray burritos are her brain food
    bowie.caspian guacamole 🤤

bowie.caspian no sneaky peaks for you mister
tchalamet not fairrrr
bowie.caspian just gonna have to wait like everyone else
tchalamet but i'm not everyone elseee

username how can she be so pretty
        tchalamet has liked this comment
             username HURRY UP AND DATE SIR

sofia- written by bowie caspian