✿38

(EDITED)

sorry for not updating often haha i got a major writers block even tho this book is ending :") 

this is the longest writers block ive ever gotten in my entire life 😀

It's been a week since the whole ordeal happened and it's been a week since a sincere smile was last seen on Chaeyeon, Jungwon, and Sunghoon's faces

By now, their friends have caught on that something happened because the day after that happened, all 3 of them no longer came to school with their smiles or waves of laughter.

Chaeyeon tried talking to sunghoon but he was avoiding her, and she could see it too. And since she didn't want to be seen as nosy or anything, she gave him his space.

They were all having lunch as usual and the table was unusually quiet like it has been for the past week.

Chaeyeon looked at Sunghoon who didn't even buy lunch, he looked so deep in his thoughts and didn't engage in the conversations like usual.

She then glanced at jungwon who looked like he only ate a bite out of his lunch. He too looked deep in his own thoughts but that wasn't what caught her attention. It was how upset he looked that caught her attention.

The way his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pressed in a thin line, he looked so upset. So upset that Chaeyeon even wondered whether it was her or him who needed comfort.

chaeyeon frowned thinking if she was a bit harsh a few days ago.

flashback to 5 days ago

Chaeyeon and Wonyoung just got back from lunch and sat at their desks.

"Hey what's that?" asked wonyoung, pointing to a sticky note stuck to Chaeyeon's table. Chaeyeon picked it up and read it.

i'm sorry, forgive me?

-jungwon

chaeyeon scoffed and couldn't help but roll her eyes at his mere attempt to apologize.

if he wants to apologize, at least do it sincerely.

she crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash while jungwon watched the whole ordeal happen.

truth is, he's never gotten in a fight like this so he didn't know how to apologize. should he text her a long paragraph or should he write a handwritten letter or should he do it face to face? he had no idea.

the next day, she came to school and saw a strawberry milk and a croissant on her table with a note stuck to it.

forgive me?

-jungwon

Even though those were her favorite, she didn't feel like eating them. Sighing, she felt bad about what she was about to do. When Wonyoung arrived, she gave those to them since gave them to her.