✿15

(EDITED)

Narrator's Pov

Narrator's Pov

The next day, when Chaeyeon was heading to school she stopped at a mart and bought some things. A strawberry milk for her, chocolate milk for Jungwon and some candies. Since she was an awkward conversation starter, she got his favorite drink to use it as an excuse. She paid for her things then headed to school.

She went to her locker to get some things then went to her class. She wasn't late or early, just in between. She entered the class and saw a few people on their desks either sleeping or on their phones. Jungwon was no different. She approached his desk, put the chocolate milk on his desk and gave a small smile.

"I accidentally bought an extra one, you can have it." she lied. She mentally cursed at herself at the rather dumb excuse.

Accidentally? Who the fuck accidentally buys an extra one?

She was about to go to her desk when he held her wrist which made her turn behind. He pushed the milk away from him to her direction. 

"I don't want it." He muttered. He got up from his seat and left the class. 

Chaeyeon clenched her fists but tried to calm herself down. 

He really had to do that huh?

"Oh hi Chaeyeon." said Sunoo who just entered the class. 

"Hey."

"Hello~" said Sunghoon when he entered the class. 

Pretty soon, the rest of the squad came in and sat around her table. She didn't even know why they came here but shrugged. She took out her phone and checked her insta feed. 

"Ooh, candy! I want some." said Sunghoon when he spotted the candy from under her table. Her attention from her phone directly changed to Sunghoon who was now opening the candy packet. 

"No that's for-"

"Do y'all hear something? I don't. Sunghoon hyung, give me some."

These boys are unbelievable.

She scoffed at them and tried to get the packet but Sunghoon held it up high in the air. 

"Yah!" she whined while trying to get it. She jumped a few times and sighed. 

Sunghoon gave her teasing smile and she jumped as high as she could however when she was gonna land, she somehow tripped which made her lose her balance. And of course Sunghoon being the gentleman he is didn't want her to get hurt so he held her but his balance wasn't that good either so they both fell. 

Their faces were inches apart as Sunghoon was admiring her face. The only thing that stopped him from being completely on her was that his arms. And if the situation wasn't bad enough, Jungwon and the teacher came in the classroom. She got up hastily which made her bump Sunghoon's forehead and he groaned in pain. Sunghoon put the pack of candies on her table and left the class with his friends.