✿03

(EDITED)

Narrator's Pov

Narrator's Pov

After a few classes, Chaeyeon heard the bell ring and since everyone got up and headed for the door, she assumed it was lunchtime. 

She could see Sunoo wave at her from the door and she waved back, getting up and headed to him. 

Chaeyeon didn't feel that hungry so she just bought some yogurt and looked around for an empty table while Sunoo went to buy his food. 

That was until she suddenly felt someone link arms with hers. "Hey, bestie! Let's sit together and I'll introduce you to my friends."

"I'm already sitting with my friend. Thanks for the offer though." She unliked their arms and looked around for Sunoo. 

Areum scoffed at her words. "You're supposed to say yes. Do you know how many people would kill to sit at our table?"

"Then go ask them instead."

She looked around and realized that they were only a few tables left that weren't occupied. She walked to a random table she found and sat down.

She could hear some whispering around her when she sat down and wondered why they were acting like that. 

"Um maybe let's go sit somewhere else," said Sunoo, looking around to see if they were nearby. 

"But there's only one table left and it's near the dustbin." 

"Yeah but—"  

"What are you doing?" asked a cold voice behind her. She recognized the voice right away. That Hyunwoo guy. He took a step closer to her and said "This is our table."

"We came here first though." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"This is our table." He repeated himself. 

Sunoo spoke up, "Sorry, we'll just sit—"

"No, we won't. We came here first fair and square. You can't just tell us to sit somewhere else." She muttered, sitting back down and eating a bite of her yogurt. 

Sunoo could finally breathe again when Hyunwoo and his gang went to bother someone else, kicking them out of their own table. 

lmao idek where im going w this part but like i have the perfect way to end this book HEHEHE

lmao idek where im going w this part but like i have the perfect way to end this book HEHEHE. i hope you enjoyed this chap! and dont forget to votee

。。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆