✿07

(EDITED)

It was currently Monday and Chaeyeon was at home enjoying because their teams had won

It was currently Monday and Chaeyeon was at home enjoying because their teams had won. Oh, Lucky them.

Chaeyeon was currently watching the latest NCT video and was enjoying her food too. Even though it was currently 8.15 am and she sacrificed her sleep for this, at least she was happy right? Nothing could break her happiness at the moment until—

"Chaeyeon." her mom called. She mentally groaned but got up and walked downstairs.

"Hh you are awake, it thought you would be sleeping since that's what you usually do when you're not fangirling over those- what's their names? Oh yeah, winwin and chittaphone and those chinese boys."

"How'd you know they were chinese?"

"Eh, they all look the same."

"What the— no they don't!" She frowned. "Is that the reason why you called me down?"

"Nope. I called you down because I made my signature mushroom soup and I was thinking if you could give this to hwayoung?" (she calls Jungwon's mom by her name).

it's literally 8 am who would be awake?

"okay~"

Chaeyeon went to fix her appearance before taking the container that her mom put the mushroom soup in and walked to the neighboring home. She rang the doorbell and waited for a few minutes but no one answered. She rang again and waited for 2 minutes before she turn around to leave.

Right as she turned around though, she heard a series of thuds then the door opened revealing a half asleep Jungwon. His hair was messy and his eyes half-open.

A small laugh left Chaeyeon's lips when she realized something. It was even funnier because he seemed to not notice it either.

"What do you want?" he asked grumpily, still half asleep while scratching his hair.

"Nice packs Wonie." She snickered, bursting into laughter afterward.

Jungwon looked down then realized he was shirtless. A red hue spread across his cheeks as he looked back up at her and ran back inside, not forgetting to slam the door.

After a minute or so, he came back with a shirt on this time. Chaeyeon could barely hold in her laughter before clearing her throat.

"What are you even doing here, it's 8 am in the morning." he rolled his eyes.

Does this boy really think I'd be here on my own will?

"Yeah no shit sherlock," she said sarcastically. "I'm here because my mom told me to give this to your mom."

She handed him the container and turned around to leave. She would much rather be surrounded by snacks and enjoying her alone time, so what was exactly what she did. 

just felt like updating bc why not? also im getting a writers block for this book

just felt like updating bc why not? also im getting a writers block for this book. like i have the perfect way to end it and the perfect drama to happen but i have absolutely no idea how to get there lmaoo

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆