Betty's POV
I felt something warm and fuzzy on top of me I groaned and held it and rubbed it and suddenly heard meowing. I opened my eyes and saw Cooper and gasped as I sat up and he stared at me and meowed licking my face.

I began crying saying "C-Cooper..." he felt a skinnier then usual.

I frowned and kissed his head and hugged him and cried holding him as he licked my face quicker and held my face with his paws.

I then said "Jughead..."

I got out of bed and winced holding onto the wall. I realized I was just in...Jughead's shirt.

"J-Juggie..." I said.

I opened the door and saw stairs.

I walked down the stairs and yelled "hello!"

Suddenly I saw Veronica and she dropped her cup and the water spilled.

"Betty..."

I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back as we both sobbed and I saw Cheryl and she hugged me and I cried holding them.

I asked "where's Jughead..."

They smiled and took me away. I saw a lot of serpents and I saw a door I slowly opened it, he saw me and I saw him and he walked over to me. I looked at him and he held my face and I held his hands.

I began crying and asking "tell me I'm not dreaming please...please tell me I'm not..."

He kissed me and I kissed him back as he said "you're not...your home."

I smiled and cried and I hugged him, he hugged me and picked me up and held me as I sobbed holding him. When we back in the room, I was wrapped around a blanket as I told them what was happening these last few months to me. I was with my dad as he held me and I held him.

He said "I'm so sorry Elizabeth...I'm so sorry..."

I then said "don't blame yourself dad..."

He then said "but they abused you..."

I smiled and said "I'm happy that I'm home with you, with Jughead...Cooper with everyone."

He smiled and kissed my forehead and said "I'm gonna continue letting you get some rest okay?"

I nodded and he left. I was in my room in the bed when Jughead came in.

He held my face saying "I will kill them, I will kill every last one of them..."

I smiled and said "Juggie..."

He looked at me and I said "I don't wanna think about that right now okay?"

He sighed and I licked my lips and kissed him. He kissed me back and I drank more of my tea.

He then said "did they...can you..."

I smiled saying "I'm okay...I feel good still, just in pain a bit...maybe a tad bit sore but nothing else."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I then said "I wanna try..."

He was confused and I said "I wanna have a baby..."

He then said "but Betty you should get back to being healthy..."

I sighed and said "I know but...I also really missed you and I haven't been taking birth control..."

He sighed and I said "I just missed you Juggie."

He sighed and kissed me. I held him and he laid me down gently on the bed. I held his neck as he took off his shirt and he moved his pants down and I looked at him and he got a blanket over us and saw my bruises and began crying. I stopped him and held his face carefully and wiped his tears. He stared at me and I smiled at him.

I said "don't look please..."

He then kissed me and thrusted into me. I gasped and held his back as he moved inside me. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I said "Jughead I love you...I love you so much..."

He groaned and began thrusting quicker inside me and I held his neck tightly and he kissed my neck and my chest I moaned and he groaned and I felt him throb inside me and I held him.

"Juggie go faster..." I said holding his hips.

He began going quicker and I moaned leaning my head back. He buried his face into my neck as he thrusted quickly.

He told me "I love you...so much Elizabeth Jones, I'll be anything for you."

I moaned as he kept thrusting inside me and he groaned and leaned his head against mine. He turned us over and held me above him, he thrusted up and I gasped holding his neck and he held my cheek and kissed me, I held his hands and smiled as I gasped and suddenly he stopped and panted lightly as I felt the warmth in me. He came inside me and I moaned holding him, I gulped lightly and licked my lips as I held him against me. He kissed me and I held his face and he pulled away and looked at me.

He said "no matter what happens..."

He went to the drawer and pulled out the rings. He smiled and slipped them on me.

He said "we will get through it together."

I nodded and he kissed me and I kissed him back as we fell back on the bed.