Falling Apart

(Ima just say this, basically the drawing is explaining Al's pain and confusion in his sexuality, yuh. Also this entire chapter will have a bit of depressing stuff in it, like arguing and shit like that. That's all.)

"You nearly burned your cake last time!" argued Giulia, throwing her hands up.

Alberto rolled his eyes, "NEARLY, but I DIDN'T, did I? Massimo still liked it! Just face the facts, Giulia. I'm a better cook than you! Right Luca?"

Turing to his left, Alberto's smug grin disappeared when he noticed that Luca nor Sofia were in the room. "Hey, where'd they go?"

"They left to our room," Giulia replied, frowning at him. "I don't blame them...they were probably tired of listening to you."

"ThEy wERe prObAblY tIrEd oF lIsTeNinG tO yOu," Al mocked in a baby-ish tone. Standing up, he left the table. "I'm gonna go get them."

"Wait," Giulia grabbed his hand. "While they're gone, we need to talk about something first."

"Pff, like what?" Al snarled, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Look," Giulia started, "I kept my end of the bargain, I basically revealed to you who my crush is when Sofia and I were telling you guys that we're dating. Now you have to keep your end of the deal, too. Did you figure out if you like Luca or not?"

After remembering, Al's eyes widened and his heart rate increased. Crap, she's still going on about that?

Pulling his hand away, he scoffed, walking off. "Obviously, I don't. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, Giulia! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Luca to find!"

Growing frustrated, Giulia grabbed his arm and held him back. "Will you STOP this, Al?! I can CLEARLY see that you're LYING- to me, AND yourself! Why won't you admit that you love him?!"

Taken aback, Al raised his voice at her, "How can you tell if I love him? How can you even tell if I'm lying?! I don't LOVE him, ok? Stop trying to make me believe that I do! No matter how badly you want it to happen, it's NOT going to!"

"This isn't about ME!" Pulling Alberto closer to her, Giulia gripped his shirt tightly, gritting her teeth. "I know what having a crush is like, Al, and I can see in BOTH of you that you want to be more than friends! You and Luca make it SO obvious! You don't even REALIZE how much I've SEEN how close you too had been getting! This is a SERIOUS thing, Al! Why do you keep denying it?!"

Alberto was getting angry now. Breathing in, he closed his eyes. "I'm not denying anything, because none of that is TRUE!"

Pushing her away, Al walked off, seething with anger.

Shocked, Giulia turned to him, "Where are you going?!"

"Don't follow me..." Alberto growled as he opened the front door and left. Before he could shut it behind him, Giulia grabbed the door knob and yanked the door back open. Stepping outside with him, she balled her fists and yelled at him, "Don't you DARE walk away, ALBERTO!"

Stopping to look at her, Al gave her a cold glare. "Watch me."

"Why are you doing this?!" Giulia asked in a shaky voice.

"Why are YOU doing THIS?!" Alberto shouted. "I have been TRYING to tell you OVER and OVER that I DON'T like him! BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN! NOBODY DOES! YOU CAN'T JUST BELIEVE ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE? WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED OVER US? BOYS CAN'T LIKE EACH OTHER, OK? IT'S SICK!"

"NO IT'S NOT!" Giulia cried, "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT IT'S SICK, BECAUSE IT ISN'T! IT'S LOVE, JUST LIKE BEING IN A STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP IS! WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING THIS TOPIC? ARE YOU THAT SCARED OF FINDING OUT THAT YOU'RE GAY?!"