Chapter Twenty Eight - Intruder

The Reggio's were all having a family dinner outside near the pool were the sun was blazing hot making it much more peaceful. It was so serene that no one saw the storm that was approaching them.

"So Grandpapi, are you guys staying for the holidays then?" asked Bria whilst eating a mouthful of her chicken salad.

"Young lady! Where are your manners, chew before you talk!"  Entua scolded her playfully with a raised brow.

"Sorryyy" she sheepishly said with a lettuce dangling on her pink pouty lips.

Maguel just laughed at the scene of his wife and granddaughter, "What my dear wife means is, yes we are figlia" he spoke with a wide smile and looking at all the family members fondly who were playfully laughing at the scene.

"Well father I-

"S..ir" a guard came running with a servant on his trail out of breath.

The family who were just laughing quickly sobered up looking alert at the intruder who interrupted their family time.

"Speak" Roberto ordered

"There's.. she.. some-

"What rubbish are you splurting child and speak properly!" Entua yelled standing from seat.

"I'm sorry m'aam, but someone is asking permission-

- "More like demanding" the servant mumbled interruptingly.

"WHAT" Roberto yelled hearing the servant speak who thought whispered to himself and immediately paled when he knew he was heard.

"I-

The servant was intercepted by Entua with a palm raised hand at him to stop speaking who immediately bowed and stared at the ground.

"Now would you idiots talk already, who is demanding to enter our home!?" Bria yelled seeming curious about the scene before her.

"Me"

Everyone gasped seeing the scene behind them whilst the guard was pointing from the entrance of the gates and to where she stood looking dumbfounded as how she got there and the servants had confused but paled faces on knowing clearly when someone enters The Reggio'sfamily uninvited what happens to them.

There she was proudly leaning on the backdoor that was behind the dining table outside. Everyone that came with her stood behind her except for The Sedects and Marco as she didn't want to give anything away. Marco and The sedects we're watching the scene metres away at the top of the hill where Catalina and Analia once stood with them.

The four men that came with her were stood in a formation, looking fierce, behind Catalina who before them but a step behind Analia. She smirked once she saw there shocked faces. She knew what was to come.

"You" Roberto whispered hoarsely
He was the first to speak.

Bria and Entua who had also gasped at the intrusion but it wasn't because they didn't know who she was like the rest of the people It was mainly of uncertainty. They didn't know what she was scheming and it made them alert for their families safety. Roberto knew her as the maid and instantly recognised her but was shocked at how she got into the household and with men who looked like killers. He was scared for her..

On the other hand, the boys were immediately alert at their surroundings as they didn't know who she was or the people with her.

"I have to say, I am a bit hurt not being invited to the family dinner" she mocked with a hand on her heart acting hurt.

They all instantly put there guards up seeing her as a threat except Roberto. He always had wondered where the maids who looked like a younger version of him had gone to. He tried to find her but there was no luck.