Chapter Twenty Three - They Know

'They know'

These were the too bold letters Analia texted Catalina from a cafe she was at.

1 Day Ago

Analia was casually doing her check ups with girls when her phone had chimed with a message from an unknown number:

2'O clock. Meet me at Cafe L'orett.

Analia was confused to who had sent her this message but not till a second another message was sent from the unknown number:

Oh and make sure Come alone unless you want your secret out...

What the fuck! 
But not another second later the word had her panicked:

VELLA

This made her want to go and find the person who had the guts to even text her like this.
How dare they, she thought.

Two hours before Analia texted Catalina

It was the Next day when Analia arrived at the Cafe. She made sure to come alone but not because the person told her to, just because she was capable of fighting her own battles but also the fact she didn't want anyone to worry as they were busy with the 'Red Nck Group' , who had caused quite a stir in the underground business.

Opening the door to the cafe she saw there wasn't anyone suspicious in here so she figured the person hadn't arrived. But before she could walk to a table a bodyguard who didn't seem to be a worker here motioned her to follow him. Analia didn't like the disrespect of the situation and stood her ground and gave him a stern look. It took him a minute to realise who he was with and started to get nervous however he kept up his confident self.

"Sorry ma'aam, if you'd follow me please"

Then he turned back around waiting for her to follow him. She realised she want going to get anything else out of him so she followed him.

The people in the cafe looked towards the two but mainly at her as her aura screamed out power with the help of her leather Jacket and Skirt.  Her red pointed heels clicked throughout the floor on her way to a secluded place in the back of the Cafe.
Even though the people didn't know her as seductress she still still to get their attention even in her normal attire.

She had finally reached her destination at a secluded place where no one was around

She saw the person who she had a slight indication it would be and wasn't surprised at all.

"I guess i should've known" she joked sitting across the person

"Well then your reputation wouldn't precede you if you didn't, my dear grandaughter" Entua smirked leaning back in her chair and dropping the magazine on the table