Chapter 4

The Akids rushed backstage but froze in their tracks and gasped, seeing Ursula have ahold of Minnie in one of her tentacles. The villains turned around, spotting the Akids after hearing them gasp. The kids slowly backed away but were grabbed by Gaston and Clayton. 

"Well, look what we have here?" Gaston glared at the Akids. 

"Witnesses" Clayton said while the kids struggled to get free. 

"We simple can't have that now, can we?" Claude Frollo gave a fiendish look at the kids who glared at him before they were handed over to Ursula who kept her tentacles over their mouths to keep them from screaming. 

"It's midnight and I've got a trick for Mickey Mouse" Jafar proclaimed, coming up to the kids and smirked at them. "Sorry, adventure kids, but we don't want to be dull villains on Halloween"

"This place needs better security" Brock thought into the fourth wall. 

Jafar then gave the signal to the other villains who were ready to put their evil scheme in motion.  

Mickey was already back on stage, ready to take a turn in the show. "Okay, everybody. Now it's time for a change of pace" He announced. 

Right then, Cruella flipped the the light switch shutting off the power. "Lights out!"

The crowd gasped, not knowing what was going on until Jafar appeared behind Mickey. 

"Right you are, Mickey" Jafar smirked evilly. "It's Halloween you know, and with just the right touch" 

The rest of the villains came out on stage with the Akids and Minnie, still having them restrained. Captain Hook grabbed Mickey while Jafar began singing. 

"This could be quite the place~" 

"Full of wholesome, happy faces~" Magica De Spell smiled maliciously, releasing evil spirts with her dark magic staff. 

"Hanging out~" Mother Gothel said. 

"Feeling fine!~" Scar added. 

"Where everyone's a friend of mine~" Oggie Boogie smirked. 

"Inside this evil joint" Cruella began. 

"Every guest gets to the point" Captain Hook continued. 

"This day will live in infamy" The villains declared as Jafar raised his staff in the air, having everyone see the clock strike midnight. 

"The House of Mouse is history!"

A bunch of ghosts then flooded into the place, scaring everyone. The villains finally let the Akids go for them to get the message out to the rest of the toons as the villains hope they had made themselves clear. 

"EVERYBODY RUN!" Kali yelled to the rest of the Disney characters, in which they all took off in fear while the villains laughed wickedly. 

"It's our house now!" The villains sang. "It's our house now!" 

"It's the fact you can't ignore!~" The Sanderson sisters sang. 

"Shut the windows, lock the doors!" 

"It's our house now!" The villains sang, enjoying the House as their own. "Raise your mugs, you thieves and thugs! Join the rabble-rousing crowd! It's our house now!" 

"All the coolest cats fit in so perfectly!~" Si and Am sang together. 

"Every evil queen gets due respect!~" Maleficent proclaimed, changing into her dragon form.