Chapter 3

The audience cheered while the Akids were having a good time, enjoying their night so far. 

After the cartoon, some of the Disney characters came up on stage to preform a karaoke, singing Halloween favorites like "I put a spell on you", "Monster Mash", and "Ways to be wicked". David and Dewey even got to preform a special dance segment of "Thriller" with some backup dancers. 

The Akids were soon up on stage again, helping Mickey with this next segment. 

"You know how every Halloween you always have trouble on deciding which houses to go to in order to get the best candy?" Kali explained to the audience. "Remember everyone, if you want a candy stash that'll last you till New Year's then you need to go to the houses that offer those gigantic size candy bars"

"Yeah, the ones where you have to use a bulldozer to carry your stash" Teeders added. 

"If there's one thing to hate about Halloween though... It's the Skippers" Brock mentioned but was still having trouble seeing out of his costume as he bumped into Cynthia. 

"Hey, watch it!" Cynthia glared. "You'll rip my skirt!"

"Oh, please. You said it was too long anyway" The adventure boy rolled his eyes. 

"The Skippers..." The rest of the Akids sneered, as if they had just heard the most forbidden phrase ever. 

"And now, prepare yourselves for this spooky montage" Ann presented. 

Some clips were shown on the jumbo screen of people going about scaring each other. Some were fun, others... were failures. Including one where Olaf scared Elsa when they appeared that one time on Ellen's show. Another segment had to be one of the Akids's favorites of parents telling their kids they ate all of their Halloween candy just to get a reaction from them. 

David was then shown up on stage to give a little word of advice. 

"Hey, everybody. I'm going to show you the simple way on how to avoid monsters" David explained to the crowd, before muttering into the fourth wall. "Unlike some idiots from the movies" 

"Here are the three easy steps..." David began. 

"Step 1: Always have a plan"

"B. Never take your eye off the monster"

"Step 3: Always carry a useful weapon. For example, a flamethrower" 

"And D. Get someone to replace you cause this was a terrible ideeaaaa!" David ran off the stage after seeing a giant scary shadow looming over him. 

Turns out it was only Stitch with a chainsaw and hockey mask. The sneaky little alien laughed as Mickey finally came back up on stage. 

"Everybody knows there's only one thing to really be afraid of on Halloween... and that's ghosts!" The mouse announced to his audience. "Especially when they're the Lonesome Ghosts" 

"Unless of course it's Casper" Kali mentioned. "Only the friendliest ghost we know"

"Yeah!" Ann beamed. "He'd never hurt a fly!" 

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" David smiled smugly, saying that familiar line from some old friends of the Akids. 

The next cartoon was then shown about Mickey, Donald, and Goofy running a ghost exterminator business and trying to drive out the Lonesome Ghosts from an old haunted house. After that, Cynthia took a turn with her own segment on picking out the perfect costume to wear on Halloween. 

"You seriously think you're going out in tights? Trust me, I'm the expert. Hypothermia isn't worth looking this good" Cynthia explained to the audience like a know-it-all.