"Yes, I just had seen it very well. So, it's final. You are coming with me. No arguments."

Swara knew his stubborn nature very well. She was exhausted with today's events. She gave up and followed him till parking lot.

They both drove towards her apartment.

"Thank you, Sir," Swara whispered when they were on roads still looking outside of window.

"Say thanks to Granny, she will kill me if you get even a single scar."

Then there was deadly silence in the car.

"Management cannot take any action against Ryan unless and until there is valid reason. He is good at his professional work." Sanskar stopped car near her apartment.

"Do you want me to give you that reason?" Swara rebuked.

"It's your choice." He replied flatly. He took a pause for a moment. "Why do you need to depend on anyone? You are an educated girl. You can differentiate between right and wrong. One needs to fight their own battle. And I believe you are strong girl."

"But some battles left you with empty hands."

"Granny always says if you are fighting for the truth, and if you have belief on yourself. You will win that battle. Even if you lose everything in that battle but still your beliefs, your truth, your respect will earn the glory."

Swara kept on looking at his face which was staring at far.

'How much he is different from Nikhil?' It was for the first time she felt encouraged with his words.

"I will think about it" Swara passed small smile. "Once again thank you Sir."

Sanskar just nodded his head igniting the engine of his car.

'Even though he is stranger he supported me, encouraged me to fight, he cared for my respect... But Nikhil? No, he was never there when I needed him. I had make grave mistake in judging and trusting Nikhil. I thought he would cared for me, loved me but no. He was, and he is selfish. A person who can think about his own benefits only. Hey Kanhaji, what should I do now?' With all thoughts going over her mind she entered inside her apartment.

"Hi Swara. That was too late" Ayesha asked opening the door.

"Yes, some immediate changes were needed as we need to present PPT to board of directors" Swara replied slumming down on the nearby couch.

"Who dropped you?" Ayesha asked. She had seen Swara coming out of one car from their apartment window.

Her question alerted Swara.

"How do you know some one dropped me?" Swara used her words carefully.

"I saw you coming out from one car's passenger door"

"Yes... actually Brittany dropped me" Swara stammered while lying.

"Ohh! I didn't know Brittany has Black Porsche. Rich old lady" Ayesha winked rolling her eyes.

Next day Mike entered Sanskar's cabin for their daily updates.

"Sir, there is one complaint against Mr. Ryan Sorbey on workplace harassment ground" his words captured Sanskar's attention.

"I did not know Swara will file a complaint so early" unknowingly his lips stretched in small smile.

"Sir, how do you know Ms. Mehra is complainant. I did not..." Mike gulped looking at Sanskar's raised eyebrows.

"Who else know about it?"

"No one Sir. Since this complaint is against higher official it will be only known to you. What should be our next steps Sir."