Chapter 51: Panic At The Pearson's

Jeahyun was weak and trembling like a leaf. He rested his head on the window... He couldn't speak he couldn't sleep.

Jin: Gosh where is he going!

Y/n: Let's just follow him.

Yu-bin: But we can't follow him forever, sooner or later we will have to confront him!

What yu-bin said made you think. You had a terrible image of finding who was behind all of this...

You dried your sweaty hands on your (f/c) pants who were decorated with mud, brownish red marks of old blood

Meanwhile Yoongi, who was over the phone was going feral... Which was really unusual. You could faintly hear  Namjoon and Taehyung loudly talking but couldn't decipher what they were saying and you were really fretted... About Hoseok.

Woo-chan did a 90° turn and drove at full speed to Wisteria street, the street in which Kate's house was located...

Jimin: What the...

Jin, just smirked. "It's all coming together" that's what he said, and his words is what struck you like a lightning. On his words, you realized how Jin is a real mastermind. He wasn't called one of Seoul best detective for nothing after all.

Y/n: We should tell Mrs. Jo-isso something!!

Jimin: I'm calling her right now!
He said starting to dial her number. Shortly after we could hear Jo-isso, her voice was weak yet it sounded like she was waiting for something.

"Hello?"

Jimin: Ma'am it's Jimin we can't tell you everything right now BUT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. The thi-

Jin: The Suspect is driving towards your house... At an alarming speed and i would recommend you to evacuate everyo-

Y/n: Call the police too!!
You said vigorously approaching the phone.

Yu-bin just watched the chaos unveiled, how you all were panicking. He had no choice but stop you all since everyone was talking at the same time, Jo-isso clearly couldn't understand and everyone was basically shouting.

Yu-bin: Guys! First of you should speak one at a time not all together! Poor Jo-isso i bet she's twice as confused as she's already.

Y/n: I-... Yu-bin is right!!

Jo-isso: W-wait what do you mean HE'S IN OUR HOUSE.
She stammered

Jin: Not yet but soon...

Jo-isso: Ahh Dan and Sung-Jae aren't  here, I'm alone with Issabella!!

The call was interrupted by Yoongi calling.

Y/n: Ma'am we need to take this call, we will call you back right away though and don't be scared!!

You tried to assure her.

Jimin swiped left and Yoongi's tense voice clouded the car.

Yoongi: Guys he is outside the Pearson's!!! Have you told Jo-isso everything??

Yu-bin: Yes we did!

Yoongi's POV:

Under Hoseok brown eyes were dark circles resting adding to his face a tired look.

Namjoon was rubbing his temples, a copper red mark on his cheek... His clothes were ruined with old blood marks and dirt.

Taehyung, was agitated... He just couldn't stay still he was probably one of the more tensed. After all his house was very near.

And I, was talking to Jimin... Well to everyone to be more specific since everyone was talking at the same time. I heard that boy's voice, Yu-bin telling them of.

And there it was! Woo-chan abruptly stopped his car outside, sure his gun was now useless without any bullet in it.

Behind us, was Jin, and behind Jin was Jackson and Jungkook. Unlike us, who swiftly took a shortcut, Jin was driving fast, driving past cars and occasionally using the car's horn.
While Jackson and Jungkook... Those two were driving like madmans, screaming and pressing the car's horn all the time.

°°°3rd Person POV°°°

Woo-chan kicked open the door car. Limping on his left leg.

Woo-chan: You ain't gonna catch me....
He with a sniff.

He tried to open the front door, but it was futile. Fortunately Jo-isso and Issabella locked the doors and windows.

Woo-chan loudly clicked his tongue before banging on the door.

°°°Jo-isso's POV°°°

We were hiding in the kitchen. Issabella's eyes were wide open, beads of sweat collecting on her forhead. I examined her traits and i could deduce that she was tense yet... I don't know, i can feel something else too...

Upon hearing the suspect gaudily banging on the door, i blocked my ears by instinct while Issabella grabbed the kitchen knife.

I let out a shriek of horror. "What was she doing with a knife!" i thought.

She gave me a peculiar look.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!