Monochromes and Rainbows

In a black and white world, where colour is only seen when you find the most important person of your life: your SOULMATE

*****

"Wake up Mr. Agreste, your schedule for today is ready. Since your father has approved you to go to public School, we need you to be up early", a stern voice echoed through the walls of Agreste mansion devoid of any affection or impulse. Albeit the person for whom the accentuation was meant for was already circumspective. Excited would be an understatement to explain his impulse as the boy was inflamed to finally go to a public school, meet people of his age and maybe even find that special person of his life.

"Adrien, dear, you should always remember one thing; one day, you'll see someone special, and that person will change your entire vision and your world, that day you'll know you found your soulmate."

The boy always made sure to remember these words his mother once told him, as he promised his mom that he will take care of his soulmate, and love them no matter what...

The memories were interrupted by a knock on his door. The boy got up and walked toward the door, not forgetting to take his messenger bag along with him. He opened the door to see a tall woman standing there, his father's assistant and his former private tutor, Natalie. He smiled at her, bubbling with excitement and the elderly woman knew by her experiences, the smile was genuine, unlike the ones he gave for his photo shoots.

I still couldn't believe that I am finally going to a public school. I can remember mother telling me that she'll take to my first day of school on my first day,

Guess I am not lucky enough to have you by my side mom.

I sighed to remember the happy memories mother and I had together. Even father joined us in those memories, like making cookies or stargazing.

Oh mom, how I wish you were here with us, with me.

I Smiled, looking at the wallpaper of my phone; this was taken last year, before she-

"Adrien, my dear" a blond woman said while caressing the boy's hair who was sitting on her lap, looking at the storybook she had in her other hand.
"Mom, what does all the colours look like?" The elderly woman smiled, not even a bit disturbed by the interruption, "Adrien, my boy, these things are undescribable, you have to see them yourself, and one day, you will, and not alone either, with someone, I know, and that day I'll be the happiest mother in the whole universe....

Oh mom, was it necessary to leave......

I heard a knock on the door and picked up my messenger bag and walked toward the door. I smiled at Natalie, who was standing next to the door, along with my body gourd. As she told me about my today's schedule and I can't say that I wasn't disappointed to see hear this that I had a photoshoot even today..