After ruminating, and identifying the sound of the voice, Dr. MacWarren concluded that it was Dr. King. The poor man was traumatized by the apple seeds. He was still at the early ages of his trauma. But Dr. MacWarren was certain the man would eventually overcome his fear and proceed on the next stage of being irritated, angry, and annoyed at the apple seeds.

" You know that I am talking with Dr. Edison about a confidential subject right? "

{ Confidential?.. No. I only know that you are asking him about the latest rumor. There is nothing confidential on rumors. I want to inform you Dr. MacWarren. He probably didn't hear the rumors. He just has recently returned here to Site-19. He was at Site-17 earlier and intentionally went to forget to take his meds. This dumb fool... }

Dr. King grumbled. He said something to Dr. Edison that Dr. MacWarren didn't hear over the phone.

He then registered the words that Dr. King said to him. So, Dr. Edison probably knows about Dr. Kondraki returning today. Last week, they only know of Dr. Kondraki returning from his latest trip because one of the secretaries of O-5 have informed them. Didn't expect that day to be today. Dr. Edison has probably encountered Dr. Kondraki today or learned of his arrival that's why he returned to this Site and purposely forgot to take his medicine. He doesn't want to take the full brunt of damage that may or may not happen when the O-5 intentionally left some information towards those specific 'groups' of people that they don't want to learn of Scp-7007's existence.

Dr. MacWarren then replied to Dr. King when he was certain that he was holding the phone again and not probably lecturing Dr. Edison.

" Thank you for the information, Dr. King. "

{ Don't worry about it. I pray for your poor doomed soul... }

The contact then ended. It was rude and insensible of Dr. King to state those ominous lines as if expecting something disaster worthy to happen to himself.

The next person that he went to contact was Dr. Aeish. The other person didn't answer instantly. It took a while. Long like there wasn't a person to receive them and Dr. MacWarren is nearing on giving up calling Dr. Aeish. Thankfully, the call on the other line was eventually received. He felt some impatience yet decided to calm himself. After being answered, the sound of some noise in the background registered on his ears.

There was the sound of.

Scuffling?

Is he perhaps in the middle of another experiment? Serving as another foundation researcher's assistant?

Someone picked the cellphone.

{ ...Hello? }

Unlike Dr. Edison who sounded so carefree and loopy. The usually British low clearance foundation researcher filled with humor was now the opposite. His voice sounded so small and hesitant.

There was a chuckle in the background. The cellphone is in speaker mode. Dr. MacWarren wanted to scream in frustration. Confidentiality! His mind screamed at him.

Then, it registered to him that the chuckle sounded unfamiliar.

{ So, who was it on the other line oh great Lord British? }

It was a different voice. But the tone and how the words were spoken, it was so familiar.

Dr. MacWarren hand's started shaking.

[ Sir, you are not alright. Please, calm down. ]

How could he calm down when that person is on the other line? Damn it. It was as he suspected. He breathed and asked Dr. Aeish in a force calm and composed manner.

" The rumors? "

{ Heard. }

A single word but it was enough to know the current situation.

{ Ashy, your current Boss? }

The familiar someone asked.

{ No!.. }

Dr. MacWarren sighed. Even Dr. Aeish wanted to reject it, there's no use. The person already knows. Dr. Aeish would just infuriate the person and endanger himself if this someone isn't in the mood.

{ How convincing. }

The person mocked. Dr. MacWarren heard the sound of the phone being snatched.

{ Wha- }

Just let him. There's no need for Dr. Aeish to risk his life cease existing over just a cellphone. It seems that his silent plea was heard in the next minute. Dr. MacWarren sighed. It would be a demeaning death to die just because Dr. Aeish refuse to hand over the phone to that person.

{ How rude! }

He can hear Dr. Aeish complaining. Dr. MacWarren felt a strange sense of amusement in this dangerous situation for the low clearance researcher except for their current project with Scp-7007. For someone like him, he has the gall to complain despite appearing to be scared earlier.

{ Well, for someone who has a lot of plates. You have been gotten yourself involved in another experiment..}

Dr. MacWarren's earlier amusement disappeared once the person address him.

" You have a lot of work already. But it seems not enough. Not content of being just the head of extra-dimensional anomalies department Dr. Connor? "

Insincere, passively aggressive, and biting remarks... Despite that, Dr. MacWarren decided to throw out some of his cautions.

" Speak for yourself, Mister Bright. Please, don't address me so... familiarly. You have no right to address me by my first name. "

" Who are you to listen to your orders? The O-5? Your mom? The new experiment subject appears to be getting over your head. Humble, yourself little Connor. "

[ Sir, please calm yourself down. ]

If someone must see Dr. MacWarren then the newbie and low clearance foundation researchers would be scurrying away at the sight of his expression. He has his old on his cellphone tightly.

" Don't do anything to Dr. Aeish. "

Dr. MacWarren said over the phone. Before he let the other person reply, he rudely ended the call.

" Fuck... "

He was so very angry and stressed right now.