Chapter 19

Chapter 19: A talk with the Dream Man

    Asner regretted choosing this mission. From the moment that the dream man looks unsurprised by his arrival, even when he was in disguise – he knows that there was something wrong. And when the dream man uttered his SCP designation, Asner knows that he was screwed.

He wanted to turn tail and run. But there was still the mission. And the system has advised him to don't leave the dream instantly.

Asner starred at the dream man and the foundation personnel on the bench. The latter was part of the foundation. It makes him dangerous as the first one. But Asner doesn't want to stay here when the guy ended up being driven into insanity and death.

He also doesn't want to end up insane either. But maybe since he has the system and mostly knows about a bunch of secrets of this world, Asner can maybe bypass the side effects of going crazy. He hoped it was.

" What do you mean by bleak and restructured? "

The agent's question drove Asner out of his thoughts. He heard the agent's question and started thinking about the question.

Maybe, by just listening, he could learn something useful while he was just sitting here on the ground.

Bleak... Of course, nothing good is coming out of it. Knowing that this is the SCP universe, there are a lot of SCPs that could threaten the future.

But the second important word.. restructured.

Asner has a clue on what was the Dream Man is talking about.

If the dream man was describing a bleak future, then what it could be but a class scenario?

But if Asner was being more specific and put the word 'restructured' into consideration then it was an event that has 'altered' the world in some way.

It has to do with the world's reality being changed.

One that instantly came to Asner's mind was the CK- Class Restructuring Scenario.

The Reality is changed by a deity, a reality bender, or any retrocausal altering of history.

But then Asner remembered that it wasn't just the reality-warping scenario. It first came to his mind because it was the most common of those types and certainly popular.

Asner ignored the gasp of surprise from the foundation personnel or the mysterious smile of the dream man as his mysterious phone appeared. Asner was thankful and glad that it can still appear in the dream and that his abilities are still useful here. The foundation personnel doesn't seem to see him as a child, so the disguise was effective.

Asner started browsing his mysterious phone.

" What are you doing? "

He ignored the question that came from the agent. He searched the internet and typed some words. After a while, Asner finally found things that he was looking for.

CK- Class Restructuring Scenario

RK- Class Restructuring Scenario

TK- Class Causal Restructuring Event

ZK- Class Reality Failure Scenario

Asner listed those things inside his mind. Then he froze, as he realize something.

But before that, he finally decided to ask the dream man.

" You somehow know my future, but are you aware of what I am? "

The dream man tipped his hat slightly and answered.

" I am aware that you are born of this world but at the same time, you aren't from this world. I don't know your origins SCP 7007. But I know that you are very special. An anomaly within the world of anomalies. "