Chapter 38

AN: I know that my grammar sucks.. sorry English isn't my first nor my second language.

Anyway, welp... School days are coming for me. It would be still demanding despite being an online class. Let's see what shall happen to start next week! 😊😊😊

I just granted Jason two times. I didn't know what type of madness made its way through my mind. After not even using all of my grails for my 5 Star Servants since I started playing this game. And now, I use it on a mere 1-star servant.

If it was the Grand Caster Chen God, I can still understand my insanity. But then, I have used them for Jason.

( Maybe, I am not still getting over my very first true taste of saltiness over a servant (Merlin) that I need and wanted )

Chapter 38: Holding a conversation through a call

The first thing that Dr. Kondraki have done once he learned of Scp-7007 was to talk to the O-5. The second was to arrive at Site-19. And the third was to 'talk' to Dr. Gears.

It reached the ears of Dr. MacWarren. Once the man learned of it, there is only one emotion that was instantly brought to his surface, fear. It was the horrifying realization that he heard of Dr. Kondraki 'talking' to Dr. Gears. Since he heard the rumors, other foundation researchers in Site-19 may hear of them. Many people would take interest in it. Who wouldn't? When it was two of the infamously known foundation doctors that were the content of the rumors. Since he heard of them, it may not be far as he assumes that some foundation researchers that Dr. MacWarren doesn't want to hear those rumors have probably heard of it.

While he was engrossed in his pessimistic possibilities, his every loyal and anomalous A.I. have chimed in.

[ Dr. MacWarren your heart rate is accelerating. ]

Dr. MacWarren sighed.

" Abraxas, do you know what can I do about my current situation? "

[ You should calm down Sir and clear your mind. ]

Dr. MacWarren smiled slightly.

" Thank you. "

[ Your welcome Sir ]

After calming down, the first thing that Dr. MacWarren went to impose himself was self-isolation with Abraxas in his office. The second was to contact Dr. Edison and Dr. Aeish.

" Did you hear of the newest rumor? "

{ What rumor? }

Dr. Edison asked him appearing to be clueless about the situation. Sighing, Dr. MacWarren started to tell the story and the contents of the rumor. By the end of it, Dr. Edison replied. Just the way he didn't expect.

{ Cool... I miss an awesome action-packed scene that happened in our foundation. }

" Please, take this seriously Dr. Edison! "

Then, Dr. MacWarren was reminded of something important.

" Did you not take your medicine today? "

{ Haha... I guess? }

There was the sound of the cellphone being snatched. Dr. MacWarren feared for the worst. He imagines the voice of Satan talking to him in a sickly sweet and conspiring tone.

{ Is that you... Dr. MacWarren? }

Thank God, it's not Clef. Or Bright, who Dr. MacWarren knows that Dr. Edison talks to sometimes according to the exaggerated tales that Dr. Edison once told him at the beginning of their interviews to Scp-7007.