Chapter 22: Vampires

Author's Pov

"What do we do?" Lisa panicked.

She has powers, yes but vampires are known to be more powerful than any other wolves. Like rouges, sometimes even high ranked werewolves.

"Let's fight them off." Jungkook answered and gripped Lisa's hands tightly.

"What do they even want?" Lisa asked as she clutched Jungkook's arm like her life depended on it.

"Don't worry love. I had already mind linked your brother and they are coming here as soon as they can." Jungkook assured.

Then Jungkook turned to Lisa and hugged her tightly before kissing her forehead and cupped her face.

Lisa leaned in, feeling the sparks of the mate bond.

"I'll protect you no matter what, princess." Jungkook said softly while putting his forehead against Lisa's.

Lisa smiled forgetting the vampires outside their house. She gently pecked Jungkook's lips while still smiling.

She looked at him in the eye.

"I know you will." Lisa said still smiling at Jungkook.

"Good. You know of I also love you right?" Jungkook asked also forgetting the vampires.

"Yes I knew. And I also know that the vampires are getting closer to the door." Lisa replied.

"Right on time. Eunwoo and the other warriors are also here now. They're just waiting for my command." Jungkook sheepishly I mean bunnily smiled.

Lisa giggled before speaking.

"That's good. Just keep them in the dark as long as the vamps don't attack, we won't do anything. They could be harmless." Lisa said.

"Whatever you say my Luna." Jungkook replied before turning back around again and getting ready to pounce.

"Remember, we wait if they attack us. If they do then ready the warriors and if they don't leave the warriors guarding the place." Lisa reminded Jungkook.

"Yes my Luna." Jungkook.

Lisa giggled and got her guard up.

Eye bitch. What's happening? Lisa's wolf asked.

Vampires. Lisa answered shortly which made her wolfs ears perked up.

*BANG*

Lisa flinched as soon as the door got banged loudly.

"Jungkook, ready the warriors. It seems like they're here for trouble." Lisa commanded.

"Got it." Jungkook replied.

"Eunwoo get ready. In my command you will attack."

"Got that Alpha." Eunwoo also alerted the other warriors.

While at Liskooks side.........

Lisa grabbed the knife while Jungkook was holding a cane which was closer to him.

Once the door broke Jungkook send the signal which made all warriors hidden come out.

Once they saw a girl in the middle, they immediately knew that she's their leader.

When the girl took off her mask there came a familiar face to both Lisa and Jungkook. Maybe some other warriors and Eunwoo but yeah.

"Nana."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

📝: Hi guys late update but I hope you enjoyed reading.

Anyways, to whoever has a tiktok account you can follow me and I can follow back. Here's my account.

Facebook: Rafemy Nadonza
Instagram: raf_emy
Tiktok: Rafemy Nadonza
YouTube: Blink Lalisa
I don't have twitter 😅